Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
You want me to shoot poop? Seriously? What the gently caress is wrong with the maker of this game and the people who play it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
drat dude that sounds pretty hosed up.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

It's kinda gross.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Do you have to touch the poo at all? It doesn't sound very sanitary.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Everything about BoI except for the gameplay is complete garbage but then there's the gameplay soooo

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
a bloo bloo bloo

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
It's an allegory for SA forums.

I guess you just don't "get" it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the dev's mom must feel real bad

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

i must compose posted:

a bloo bloo bloo

Can someone please report this

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

the dev's mom must feel real bad

how does that guy go anywhere without people looking at him going like "oh...oh......" and quietly tightening their buttholes

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I want to make a reskin of the game where it's a cool little wizard who's collecting spells that do Magicka stuff and then sell it on the eshop and be rich.

bigass jncos
Dec 3, 2007

Ridin' on a Mershaq back.
It's a gross game but references to nostalgic stuff from my past make my feelings on it a toss up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Man! This game is gross! Haha too weird for me

• Locked thread