Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
wow that looks generic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
its mike myers

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that looks like the regular game, isnt dlc supposed to add something

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's the doom cover parody, but middle earth style. You people call yourself gamers?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

first dlc adds mounted orc captains, stealth caragors, ghoul branding, and graugs that spit acid.

Second dlc is supposedly about being the wraith and fighting sauron directly but i think its not really fully announced yet.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

he shoukld go to an eye doctor

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

first dlc adds mounted orc captains, stealth caragors, ghoul branding, and graugs that spit acid.

Second dlc is supposedly about being the wraith and fighting sauron directly but i think its not really fully announced yet.

I bought a bunch that are like challenge modes, I couldn't find any that's new missions or those things...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do I have to get the season pass for that stuff or what.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

I bought a bunch that are like challenge modes, I couldn't find any that's new missions or those things...

coming sooon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So the one with mounted stuff and whatever isn't out yet.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yes
Lord of the hunt (dlc 1) is due by years end
the 2nd one has not been announced yet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do I need season pass for those.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Do I need season pass for those.

no they are ala carte or included in the pass.

9.99 for lord of the hunt. probably gonna skip it and buy both if the second one is good - i don't see mounted captains as being all that game changing.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
That's kind of epic.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
EPIC GAME GETS EVEN MORE EPIC

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Let's rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It's the doom cover parody, but middle earth style. You people call yourself gamers?

Holy poo poo I'm glad that's intentional because drat

• Locked thread