Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I liked Fat Princess and Jak, but a buddy got real good with Parappa. I heard the balance was all kinds of hosed but I never played it enough. Shame there's never going to be a sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
New Dante

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Radec

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Raiden's moveset and animations were actually super accurate to Revengeance, which is cool. He was pretty overpowered, though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Seshoho Cian posted:

Raiden's moveset and animations were actually super accurate to Revengeance, which is cool. He was pretty overpowered, though.
The game clearly favored range and mobility, he and Kratos were both really good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I still don't know who that guy even is.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

In Raiden's Level 2 Super, you can use the right stick to swing in different directions, just like blade mode in MGR

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
heihachi because he has a move where he summons his pet grizzly bear to kill you, who can proceed to fart so hard at kratos that he explodes

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
kat

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Drake was rly good. I got a lot of hate mail from people mad about the gun spam.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
My favorite Playstation All-Star is the guy from that one temporary Xbox 360 exclusive game, the Big Daddy.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Diddy Kong

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
to elaborate on kat, she is a nice girl with an iffy control over gravity and i'm sure her parents are proud of her

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I don't know who all the characters are.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Evil Cole - for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Toro and Parappa.

• Locked thread