Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

because really, that's the first thing people will make on those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have never in my life done such a thing, OP. Were you touched inappropriately as a child?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I have never in my life done such a thing, OP. Were you touched inappropriately as a child?

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Wormskull posted:

Sephuran
Nov 12, 2011

The only thing I ever do with map editors is just plant one of every dude and make them fight.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I used the Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds map editor to make huge armies of stormtroopers and rebels and droids, who I would later watch fight to see who won.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that's how dota came to be

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

penis.wad

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Jesus

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

that's how dota came to be

this is a fact

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

shootmy.wad

same map but now with a snowy section

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Things that unintentionally look like dicks are funnier than things made intentionally to look like dicks.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Things that unintentionally look like dicks are funnier than things made intentionally to look like dicks.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Widestancer posted:

Yes.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Widestancer posted:

:agreed:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Widestancer posted:

for instance, my posting

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why is that quote have a light green or yellow or whatever color now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh maybe it's to show my quotes I guess. Nice feature, Lowtax.

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind
What's even the point if you don't get to make the dong yourself?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
*is a 30 year old man* I love gaming!! I love putting Zelda posters in my room! I wish I could be 10 forever! Yep, no one molested me when I was younger!

• Locked thread