Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
post times you've, as a gamer, had to prioritize

for instance

smash bros for wii u and the new pokemon came out at same time. i gamer prioritized smash bros, beacuse i live with roommates right now, and so i can do a nice thing and save pokemon ruby omega until my estranged ex-partner returns from peru, to play with her

epic win for a gamer with a lot on his plate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
gonna hold off on playing a good game until my ex girlfriend comes from getting railed by dudes in peru so we can play it together

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

darealkooky posted:

I can't wait until my ex girlfriend comes from getting railed by dudes in peru so we can play pokemon

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
its what's true tho

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Mobility upgrades are #1, basic combo extensions #2

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

my gamer girlfriend

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zen death robot posted:

my gamer girlfriend

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

zen death robot posted:

my girl gamerfriend

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmmm, well OP I often don't prioritize, thus landing me in situations where I have thousands of dollars worth of games and very little time to play them.

woofbro
Nov 25, 2013

Selling my body on the streets to fuel my rampant gaming addiction.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I gave up my life of being a College Educated human being to stay home and play videogames all day.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Hmmm, well OP I often don't prioritize, thus landing me in situations where I have thousands of dollars worth of games and very little time to play them.

This

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Hey gang, broke gamer reporting in to say that sometimes paying for food comes before paying for gaming

Be safe imps

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Gamer Tip: Buy portable versions of games instead of consoles if you are a workin' man and can't be at home a lot of the time. Even if you've got a packed schedule and can't prioritize gaming, you can always squeeze in a little game time here and there.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i need to do my homework for college before i should play games but that hasn't stopped me this week

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

gay skull posted:

Gamer Tip: Buy portable versions of games instead of consoles if you are a workin' man and can't be at home a lot of the time. Even if you've got a packed schedule and can't prioritize gaming, you can always squeeze in a little game time here and there.

This is how I do most of my gaming. Nearly all my retro gaming is done via emulators on PSP, and I borrow my cousin's 3DS or my friend's Vita on occasion.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

MY ESTRANGED EX-PARTNER

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
for many years i have prioritized gaming over being a productive member of society, op

the times, they are a changing

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

zen death robot posted:

my gamer girlfriend

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

zen death robot posted:

my estranged gamer ex-girlfriend getting railed in peru

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Every time I see fire in a video game I jump into it to see if it hurts me. From my experience, it's a coin toss if it does.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SSNeoman posted:

Every time I see fire in a video game I jump into it to see if it hurts me. From my experience, it's a coin toss if it does.

i check if mirrors work and am impressed when they do

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

i check if mirrors work and am impressed when they do

Me as well.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if a game has rockets i try to rocket jump

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I gave up my life of being a College Educated human being to stay home and play videogames all day.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
prioties? what?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
its gaming orr nothing

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

VideoGames posted:

its gaming orr nothing

*shouting at target employee* give me gaming or give me death!!

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mach2 posted:

*shouting at target employee* give me gaming or give me death!!
LOL

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Always prioritize strength over more health, the best defense is one hit kills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I still need to finish Pokemon Y, so I bought Smash Wii U instead of Omega Ruby/Sapphire.

• Locked thread