Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
at first the newly-sized font offended me, but by the second thread i clicked i forgot there was a difference. th e gold quotes still scare me though because i was punched by a man with a gold tooth and it is the same shade as the gold quotes. he was white btw so dont think like a racist about it. thnis is a safe space to discuss the new font and how it makes you feel as a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
And now that you learned the true meaning of christmas you can have your christmas present.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
The smaller font helps keep BYOB in proper perspective. Sometimes it seems like the most important thing in my life that I should devote most of my time to. But the smaller font helps me realize that it is actually number two on the priority list.

mazzi Chart Czar
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683634

cute anime girl

nice. you stole my joke. jackass.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
you were punched by the gold toothed white man too?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mazzi Chart Czar

Gross Dude posted:

The smaller font helps keep BYOB in proper perspective. Sometimes it seems like the most important thing in my life that I should devote most of my time to. But the smaller font helps me realize that it is actually number two on the priority list.

cute anime girl posted:

nice. you stole my joke. jackass.
YEAH Gross dude! why are you always stealing other people jokes. Why are you so mean. I thought bat's were supposed to be helpful. Why can't you be more like batman?!

tao of lmao

everyone has big avs now it's great

FluffieDuckie

wth posted:

everyone has big avs now it's great

ok now that was my joke. everyone stop stealing people's jokes. this is the yob. original content only.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche

is there a way to bring back the comic sans, maybe using byobscript?

• Locked thread