Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

wow haha

smoobles

----------------

smoobles

when you see it...

----------------

treasure bear

i don't get it

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I'm glad you're happy again smoobles

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Savage For The Winjun

Cumt posted:

i don't get it

deep dish peat moss

oh, word?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
its eithere the weed number or teh sex number

thanks Manifisto!

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
That's not a cab (122), that's a police thing (1223)

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
ACAB is All Cops Are Bastards

and it's the license plate on that cop van lol

i mean come on. that's funny

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?

google THIS

it's funny because if you need to call A CAB that's probably not the cab you want

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.

420 SWAGLORD posted:

ACAB is All Cops Are Bastards

Is that true though? I'm personally acquainted with two cops, and they're

actually I hate both of them. I think that's just a coincidence though, and one of them I'm pretty sure isn't a bastard, he's just a twat.

Not American though, so maybe that's the difference. Maybe it's actually 'American Cops Are Bastards'?

google THIS

also if you try to enjoy A CAB while driving you may get pulled over, plus wine glasses slosh easily so why would you even do that

Theglavwen

Theglavwen posted:

That's not a cab (122), that's a police thing (1223)

I'd like it if nobody would point out that I missed the number 3 the first time around here. TIA.

google THIS

if your report card looks like this: ACAB it is unlikely that law enforcement officials will notice or care

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
uhh haha, yeah.

Theglavwen

Jett posted:

if your report card looks like this: ACAB it is unlikely that law enforcement officials will notice or care

Math, Gym, English, Cooking?

google THIS

Theglavwen posted:

Math, Gym, English, Cooking?

please don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theglavwen

Sorry.

• Locked thread