Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
*two goons wrestling each other on the ground*

detective, bleeding out in the corner: shoot him! end this before he gets away!

rookie with shaky hands: but which one do i shoot? they are identical!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
rookie cant shoot for poo poo ^^^

pram
Jun 10, 2001
unfunny computer

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

newreply.php posted:

imagine... plugging a NIC killer into a killer NIC!!!

That's an etherkiller u scrub

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bobbilljim posted:

holy poo poo they got a photo of the computer killer!!!! look out!!
not for sensitive viewers!

are you supposed to plug that into a wall socket? what's with the plug end? that won't fit in a wall socket

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

prefect posted:

are you supposed to plug that into a wall socket? what's with the plug end? that won't fit in a wall socket

eurosocket

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

newreply.php posted:

all victims of the computer killer, but he had a final hair-raising surprise in stock for the city's people... he let black man 3 live...

shush

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

prefect posted:

prepare your mind to be blown

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

bobbilljim posted:

-- dramatic reconstruction --

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

bobbilljim posted:

stop showing me pictures of medieval war weapons and expecting me to believe they're power connectors

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
computer detective: the guy was bkilled withh a blunt obnject, probabaly a computer

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
computer: time to log out... of life.
victim: i havent saved my word document yet

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
det kingston: there's something really wrong with this computer it makes blips and bloops whenever something happens on the screen
leetgloves: no sir. that's just how IT forensics computers work
kingston: okay. zoom in on that picture then
*bloopbloop krr krr krr krr"
kingston: christ that's annoying

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
bigtime hacker Eb00la thusts the switchblade into the chest of det kingston, but it doesn't penetrate. he flips the blade 180 degrees

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
det hooper: this sick gently caress is a cannibal too. check his mo: after he kills his victim, he cuts them up into eight bits.
det kingston: then?
leetgloves: then he has a bite

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

the most demented killer of them all... it doesnt even have the right kind of RAM... sick

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

I.N.R.I posted:

computer: time to log out... of life.
victim: i havent saved my word document yet

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

the computer killer runs a variant of java with a hyper efficient garbage collector. when it ran out of unused variables, it sought out more garbage, and then found humanity. many people think this shows the software is faulty, but I worry if it's we who are the faulty ones.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

AtomD posted:

det hooper: this sick gently caress is a cannibal too. check his mo: after he kills his victim, he cuts them up into eight bits.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

AtomD posted:

heh heh

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

AtomD posted:

bigtime hacker Eb00la thusts the switchblade into the chest of det kingston, but it doesn't penetrate. he flips the blade 180 degrees
lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

AtomD posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
computer detective: the computer "crashed" his car. all the victim could do was be a passenger in his own, death. even cars have computers in them now, thats just the kind of world this is, and this guy is just another victim in this sad story called our life's. my angry birds high score on the iphone is 57348932, and my watch has a calculator in it. will they kill me too? o r will humanity once again regain control over the meachines that they helped create before its too late. who knows.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
computer detective: the guy died right in front of a computer. it must have kileld him. there was nobody else around

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

AtomD posted:

close thread

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

AtomD posted:

nice

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
computer killer
qu'est-ce que c'est
bu bu bu bump bu bu bump bump buump

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Good thread all

Adbot