Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Bobnumerotres posted:

is EA really the only company with star wars game rights?

yeah. they have a "multi-year" exclusivity contract, so without them violating it or disney eating the penalties, the earliest a non-EA game could be licensed is towards this time next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Effectronica posted:

yeah. they have a "multi-year" exclusivity contract, so without them violating it or disney eating the penalties, the earliest a non-EA game could be licensed is towards this time next year

well at least there's a future

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Remember EA has an exclusive stranglehold on all upcoming Star Wars games.

A star wars RPG in the dragon age style? Yes please.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'll have what he's having!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the reason that new lightsaber is cool is because you can tell it was made by someone who didn't know what they were doing, it wasn't crafted by a true sith or jedi, and the thing is like all staticy and poo poo, it looks loving awesome

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Knuc U Kinte posted:

No I want to fly spaceships not yell at green women.

If EA had a decent airplane flying game I would be OK with this, but EA's idea of gameplay is QTEs out the bazoo.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

zen death robot posted:

I don't give a poo poo what the nerds who hate everything think, this looks rad as hell.

emptyquotin.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

No I want to fly spaceships not yell at green women.

If EA had a decent airplane flying game I would be OK with this, but EA's idea of gameplay is QTEs out the bazoo.

battlefield 4 singleplayer is actually very good and fun and has nice pacing. crysis 2 was also super fun.

they can make good games despite the gaming community being convinced that they are evil because their games don't work right at release

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lmao

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bobnumerotres posted:

battlefield 4 singleplayer is actually very good and fun and has nice pacing. crysis 2 was also super fun.

they can make good games despite the gaming community being convinced that they are evil because their games don't work right at release

I dunno I became pretty tepid with mass Effect 3 when it came to all the side activities being simplified to the point where it didn't even feel like the same game.

The space exploration was very underwhelming compared to the first two. It was like "why bother" because it felt like an IOS app tacked onto the main game that could have probably been streamlined into the main mode of the game since there was so little there.

Granted Battlefield has some very good vehicle mechanics, but I want something more along the lines of Rogue Squadron.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I don't give a poo poo what the nerds who hate everything think, this looks rad as hell.

This opinion is good and true.

chumbler posted:

stupid loving lightsaber that he built that way because he is clearly an idiot.

This opinion is bad and wrong.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also I want to be able to Customize my videogame X-Wing with stickers and decals like Forza.

I want a loving Miku Hatsune X-Wing.

Meringue Lucca can be the Y-Wing.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
its like that superjoint from pineapple express

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

koolkal posted:

its like that superjoint from pineapple express

RearmingStrafbomber
Jan 29, 2009

1-1-2029, tonight the stars are shining bright
Republic Commando owned

Dear Gearbox or maybe somebody even cooler, four player co-op please, Destiny just lacked a some wookie

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

bukkits
Mar 7, 2013

:regd08: