Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

FordPRefectLL posted:

Yesterday, as Shia LaBeouf was wrapping his second day of sitting, staring, and crying at a Los Angeles art gallery, Marina Abramovic — who famously sat in situ with visitors for days on end, tears streaming down her face, for her 2010 MoMA performance The Artist Is Present — was arriving at BAM for the world premiere of Matthew Barney and Jonathan Bepler's new film, The River of Fundament. Since LaBeouf’s #IMSORRY borrows heavily from Abramovic’s work — worth noting, given that it's supposedly LaBeouf's apology for a string of plagiarism — we were curious to hear the artist’s reaction. “First of all, I can’t think that this is directly related to me," she told Vulture. "He has a paper bag on his head, is that right?” Yes. “I’m very happy people are inspired by [my] work, but this is not the same work. I don’t see it as anything to do with me."

later she raped him at his art performance show all according to keikaku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

hmm... the constitution doesn't say anything explicitly about credit card fraud, i guess there's nothing we can do about it

he specifically said "unconstitutional" which implies the law as it stands violates the constitution in some way. don't be obtuse, you poo poo.

• Locked thread