Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

get the old one

:wtc:

I'm so glad I live in 3rd world, where the new model isn't even available in stores yet. I googled before I bought, and found that all the shops in my country still have the first version, but I probably wouldn't have bothered tracking it down if it wasn't readily available...

Also, Disgaea owns. Really it's the best thing that I finally have a device where I'll be able to play through all 4. Possibly even D2? Any word of that coming to the vita?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Doctor Goat posted:

i have a bunch of physical games because the vita memory card is tiny, and made of unicorn tears. i have a 16g one on the way but soul sacifice and ffx-2 filled my 8gb card completely

Oh yeah I've had 16GB since launch and the average JRPG is 4GB
I have to delete and re-download stuff all the time. Also bad because the saves are tied to the game so you have to upload to PS+ cloud save or back up the entire game to your PC if you wanna keep the saves

Like right now I think my card has

Disgaea 4
FFX
FFX2

And that takes up 12 GB or something dumb. The other stuff is low filesize indie games and PS1 games, but even the PS1 final fantasy games are 2GB

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have 2 4gig cards and I have to swap them all the time and delete stuff. It's a huge pain

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Also bad because the saves are tied to the game so you have to upload to PS+ cloud save or back up the entire game to your PC if you wanna keep the saves

What happens if you have all your saves on ps+ and your sub lapses? Do they come back when you resub, or they just delete them?

vvv: Nyko grips are the best thing.

Truga fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Dec 2, 2014

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
just bought the nyko grips for mine :> for my prolonged Binding of Isaac periods they will be absolutely the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Oh yeah I've had 16GB since launch and the average JRPG is 4GB
I have to delete and re-download stuff all the time. Also bad because the saves are tied to the game so you have to upload to PS+ cloud save or back up the entire game to your PC if you wanna keep the saves

Like right now I think my card has

Disgaea 4
FFX
FFX2

And that takes up 12 GB or something dumb. The other stuff is low filesize indie games and PS1 games, but even the PS1 final fantasy games are 2GB

why the buttfuck would you buy RPGs digitally but not upgrade to a bigger memory card

Just buy cartridges, dumdum

• Locked thread