Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it good?
Great
Good
OK
Bad
poo poo
View Results

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
"if I wanted a wife-kissing game I'd play Sims 4, IDIOT" *uninstalls som, misses out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Kilroy posted:

"if I wanted a wife-kissing game I'd play Sims 4, IDIOT" *uninstalls som, misses out

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
i played for 15 minutes and beat this game!! that's how bad it is!!!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

archerb posted:

i mightve played longer, but it was bad so i didnt want to

Ok

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES?!

*FLIES INTO UNCONTOLABLE RAGE DUE TO MENTAL UNCHECKED ILLNESS*

*SMASHES COMPUTER*

same

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

zen death robot posted:

UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES?!

*FLIES INTO UNCONTOLABLE RAGE DUE TO MENTAL UNCHECKED ILLNESS*

*SMASHES COMPUTER*
JUST LET ME PLAY BLITZBALL

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
speaking of shadows of morder i played it for the first time last night and it owns goddamn multiples of bones

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You can by and large avoid and even ignore the story in Shadow of Mordor altogether.

You must kiss your wife to progress passed the tutorial.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Acherb's criticisms are correct and y'all are the babies for making fun of his penis and trying to flame him.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

eeeaaaagglle. Eagle!!

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Acherb's criticisms are correct and y'all are the babies for making fun of his penis and trying to flame him.

metro Asian guy isn't like the joker though

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I dunno about his penis and all that that was weird but not playing a game due to Unskippable cut scenes is kinda weird too.

The game is worth getting when it goes on sale I think and it's Def not as good as Mordor.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You must kiss your wife to progress passed the tutorial.

A little love goes a long way

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You wanna ride an elephant while firing a grenade launcher and then jump off, run to a tiny helicopter, and keep firing that grenade launcher into a fortress while your elephant bro rampages inside?

Yea it's p. good.

You call that epic? Have you ever thrown fart bombs while dressed up as Hitler armed with a dildo and then stolen a helicopter and crashed into some babies and then you started dancing while doing Triple X's signature "Suck it" taunt? That's Saint Row baby. And it's more than p. good. It's p. awesomesauce

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

You call that epic? Have you ever thrown fart bombs while dressed up as Hitler armed with a dildo and then stolen a helicopter and crashed into some babies and then you started dancing while doing Triple X's signature "Suck it" taunt? That's Saint Row baby. And it's more than p. good. It's p. awesomesauce

Saints Row is really good, but somehow your post makes me want to hate it.

VideoGames posted:

shadows of morder

Shadows of Giorgio Moroder would be a good game

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Mach2 posted:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Mach2 posted:

Shadows of Giorgio Moroder would be a good game

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Mach2 posted:

"I only played 15 minutes of this game but the writing was terrible! I was distracted though, because I spent the whole time trying to suck my own tiny penis."

Jesus, did he really say that? Some deranged perverts on this drat forum.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i hope the polite mc waiting for pagan to finish a phone call is the real canon ending because that poo poo is perfect

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

hubris.height posted:

i hope the polite mc waiting for pagan to finish a phone call is the real canon ending because that poo poo is perfect

It's probably the best video game ending ever. And if you get the "normal" ending Pagan will explain to you exactly how to get the hidden one.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

• Locked thread