Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I know this basically means I am hitler incarnate but PPSSPP is really good and works great on all phones :hitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

True.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Please don't try to impersonate Lyle.

Ralph changed his name to that, because he thought it was funny, and is mentally ill.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

also why do all these games cost money??? i thought phone games were sposed to be free

wayward souls costs like 7 dollars :wtc: :whoptc:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Swelter Discharge posted:

also why do all these games cost money??? i thought phone games were sposed to be free

the lovely games are free

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

It's hosed up OP.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

gay skull posted:

I know this basically means I am hitler incarnate but PPSSPP is really good and works great on all phones :hitler:

naw its real good and works well

i should really just grab some isos and play this on my phone

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Final Freeway 2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Please don't try to impersonate Lyle.
As Adam Jenson would say, I "never asked for that" :D

No really it's horrible.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall Y posted:

As Adam Jenson would say, I "never asked for that" :D

No really it's horrible.

My apologies.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I just started playing Civ V finally, and now I want it on my tablet but can't get it. How lovely is Civ Rev 2, and are there any other good 4X games for android?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
are any of the controller things worth bothering with or are they all really bad, and dumb

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Doctor Goat posted:

are any of the controller things worth bothering with or are they all really bad, and dumb

you could get an FC30 famicon controller. they are really good and easily connect to android tablets with the built in bluetooth. plus its like a nes controller on steroids!

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

gay skull posted:

its by far the best way to play rpgs on your phone.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

There's a google plus or whatever app that gives you gplay money but it takes like a month or 2 to get like 7 dollars. So like i'd just get that and when you get bored of punch quest you can download the other one.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

thuly posted:

by vlambeer

No wonder that game loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Far Cry 4 Arena Master game is surprisingly fun for a little while; not a pile of staying power though. If you're playing FC4 and log into your account there you also get stuff in game for playing so that's neat too. Just opening the game gives you 10 uPlay points. You can also set up arena challenges in the phone game that people play in the real game when they use the in game arena.

Basically you set up arena matches and try to get the challengers killed; in the game you do so with AI but as mentioned earlier you can set up matches real people can play in the actual FC4 game. Based on whether they beat it or die trying you get differing amounts of xp and cash.

• Locked thread