Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
i took 1 dog and then all of a sudden i had 5 dogs and i woke up with 2 more dogs after that

would dog again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'm sorry, did you mean to post this in TCC?

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

I hear 2-ci-dOGE is the latest drug to eyeball

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
i knew dog addiction was possible gently caress at least i'm not as bade as those cat addicts

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
proposal: a forum for “responsible dog users” and “harm reduction”

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian cat-acombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling “my nigga have u tried labradors”

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Just buy a bunch of hamsters. If you have enough hamsters it will get you through dog detox. I don't know how many you'll need though just keep buying them until you feel something.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

thatbastardken posted:

proposal: a forum for “responsible dog users” and “harm reduction”

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian cat-acombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling “my nigga have u tried labradors”

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
my meds got out of whack and i had a depressive meltdown and neutered my foundation dog so its sort of like the opposite of this thread so im kind of wondering if i got some bad poo poo

Abutiu
Oct 21, 2013
I've done this too, I started with one and maintained with that for years, then I thought two would be okay. And then I binged and got two more in rapid succession. Now all my money goes to food and vet bills and training and assorted accessories, and all my time is spent walking dogs and training instead of spending time with friends and family.

Just Say No to Dogs.

Mar 25, 2004

I've needed this thread so badly. It just feels so good to know I'm not alone.

I had one dog and life was good. I went through a bad breakup and then I was depressed and I turned to dogs. Now I have so many dogs, I can't control it. It's just dogs dogs dogs. Now I'm dating a technician and taking in more dogs. I can't stop. I dog when I wake up. I wake up to dog in the night. I even take in broken dogs just to get me through the hard times. You guys.... I think I need.... Help.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
Just Say CaNein

Ezreail
Mar 25, 2013
Somehow I ended up with 4 dogs. They also take up the entire bed, so I'm not sure if I'm happy about that but it doesn't really matter since they run the show now.

Mar 25, 2004

Ezreail posted:

Somehow I ended up with 4 dogs. They also take up the entire bed, so I'm not sure if I'm happy about that but it doesn't really matter since they run the show now.

Your only hope is to become one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
i feel ya op
i got started at an early age, a dog here, a dog there. it was no big deal, i had it under control.
by the time i was in highschool i was hooked on the hard stuff.
pibbles.
now i have a bed full of pibbles so i must sleep on the floor like a homeless.

(Not my dogs, but still cool and good dogs)

• Locked thread