Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
My cousin's kids are getting older and they are asking for VIDEO GAMES for Christmas. I am doing pretty good in life so I agreed to buy them something, but I'm not sure what.

They are aged 3, 5, and 6 (I think). I tried to give the 5 year old my Gamecube and he couldn't get past the opening part of Mario Sunshine (I don't blame him) and then scratched all the other discs playing with them. I also gave him my DS and he couldn't grasp the concept of turning it off (to take out games, or just in general). So should I be shopping for a Super Nintendo or something here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

2ds

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
sounds like they want some videogames go grab some at the store or an online store

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

buy them a vita so they can play masterpiece game Fez by phillip j phish

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC

g0lbez posted:

sounds like they want some videogames go grab some at the store or an online store

Go jump in a fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
sorry here's some actual advice: I think kids are pretty into donkey kong and mario games, maybe try getting them the latest mario game and judge their reaction from there

• Locked thread