Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
game & Wario has a miiverse game where you draw words that people submit under a time limit, and also you can submit your own words,well i submitted a bunch of occult words and some kids drew them, here is some pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

there is a miiverse thread already. gas

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

idont think germs are occult

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Well, theyre not all occult i guess.. Most of the occult keywords i put in didnt get any drawings.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

game & Wario has a miiverse game where you draw words that people submit under a time limit, and also you can submit your own words,well i submitted a bunch of occult words and some kids drew them, here is some pictures

Whoa. I think I need me this game.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FairGame posted:

How do you send a complaint and get a fucker banned? I just had "kingHitl3r" join my Mario Kart game and that fucker needs to not be online.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

new av detected

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Whoa. I think I need me this game.

Get it cheap used fromg amestop or something, a lot of people got it free from club nintendo last year.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

lol at Ruddah's reply:

Ruddha posted:

I hope he won the race. Race war that is ha ha ha ha

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lol

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lol at Ruddah's reply:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thats a good rat for 39 seconds

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Tell em to draw this http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Chaos_magic_ritual_involving_videoconferencing.JPG

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Pretty impressive stuff, although I never could draw so IDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread