Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

bonzibuddy64 posted:

hes right though. think of how many lovely 50+hour games you own on steam but will never play.

I think you can only own morrowind once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I don't make a habit of buying lovely 50 hour games op

uhh okay, don't know why you specified me, the OP, in that statement.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

zen death robot posted:

DOTA2 is a lovely 1000+ hour game isn't it?

It's either 1 hour or 1000+ depending on how much you hate yourself.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Wormskull posted:

If I was eligible for the Make A Wish foundation I would wish to be 11 years old again, and have all the newest Nintendo stuff, forever

you wouldn't care, you'd just play minecraft until you die

i was behind the line of a bunch of like 12 school girls at eb games the other day. they were hanging out buying minecraft books and asking the staff how to buy minecraft on pc. one described an uncle's gameboy as being like 'a really really old ds but it only has one screen that only has like, flat games on it, like, everything's all flat and its all blocky like minecraft but not as good'

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

chaosbreather posted:

i was behind the line of a bunch of like 12 school girls at eb games the other day.

Huh.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

it was weird, my girlfriend believes that hanging out in game stores is the new hanging out in record stores.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I shouldnt of traded in mario 3d world

What in the gently caress bonzi

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

conceitedguy posted:

What in the gently caress bonzi

I beat all the levels and thought id never go back to it, but now i want to go back to it.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

lol it's like one of the best games this generation and you just gave it away

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Always keep all of your old games and systems.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I beat all the levels and thought id never go back to it, but now i want to go back to it.

lol. I want to replay Mario Galaxy 2 but I sold my copy when I moved back to the states because it was the PAL version... If I ever find it for 20 bucks I'll probably pick it up

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
this game doesnt have multiplayer right? does it sound fun to play with a friend enjoying some holiday drinks and snacks? i might propose it as i have recently reconnected with my gamer friends, but don't want to seem gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

codenameFANGIO posted:

Always keep all of your old games and systems.

• Locked thread