Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Favela Flav
Dec 24, 2009
e: I messed up my title... in hindsight that sounds mega snobby, that wasn't my intent... i just wanted to say... people who know of who inspire you. If if a big wiggly but im not gonna judge anyone, we're all friends here.. mayby im just bitter because nicki minaj gets way more $ for me with my hair fat but, but if nicki minaj inspires you im not here to judge... she's not so great at rnb but man she is making mega cash so im not gonna judge anyone. it works - go for it :hf:

Historical figures are also okay to mention..
Disclaimer - I, well I dont to want to admit to being bitter but if I am honest with myself I think I am.

I think Ricky Gervais put it nice and succinctly when he had a bit of a rant on his podcast about being upset about people who are celebrities and people who want to celebrities and live with celebrities and and be one, because people are celebrated for that and so people try and inspire me.

I like rear end and boobs as much as the rest guy, but I feel bad that people look up to aspiring to that like it is a good idea. So I thought it might make a nice PYF to talk about people that inspire you.

I mean, having a big rear end and wobbling it about is nice and all, but I do think it would be nice to talk about people who have helped or inspired you for doing a little bit more for wobbing tits and asses in music vids. As a chubby goon, i could probably wobble my but and manboobs in front of cameras, but i dont think i would earn a record deal from that, lol.

I'll start us out with the obvious

-Leonardo Da Vinci.. when I was a super goon in primary school, i used to pretend to be sick, so i could stay at home and read about him.

-Carl Sagan... he was mindblowingly smart and just wanted to help the world out.

-Neil Tyson for the exact same reasons. If there was ever a utopia, it would be a place were people listen to people like NGT and Carl Sagan instead of congress being bought off.

-Stephen Fry. He has worked hard, and overcame bipolar and cociane abuse.... and now he works really hard just to help teach people about, well everything. Krowledge is his passion, he just wants to help people learn, and if you can ever score the spare cash, you should get Frys English Delight... its worth every penny.

-Victoria Coren-Mitchell... I hope, if I am ever worthy I get to meet someone like victoria... she is insanely smart, plays poker and wins on the regular and drinks good whiskey... if you ever know someone that smart and good at poker, im not worthy but i would like to be introduced :D...

-Henry David Theroux... 'Walking' and 'Walden changed my life and helped teach me how to be more self reliant. Walden and Walking are free now in the public domain as audiobooks and pdfs

so anyway that is enough about my BS. If you know of any smart people who really inspire you or make you want to do more, add them here... and if you can, add some links to some literature about them.

i hope this post in pyf sound silly or bitter.... but i think it would be nice to share amongst eachother people that try and make a difference :3: and would like to hear more about people inspire you.

Favela Flav has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Dec 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread