Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
reviews then I better get a full loving refund when the servers get taken offline in 4 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Le epic lovely thread! Le me, going 'hog wild' like le bau5! Take my golden fives, but take care you don't crumple under the weight!

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
What

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

It's common for developers to put up online servers and have set times where they'd be online and the media could play their preview copies with them to get an idea of how the online would work post-release.

Ubisoft decided not to do this with the crew because being called a niggerfaggot by a 12 year old is too important to the game being fun so instead reviewers could either post reviews of the beta or wait till post release.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you're not getting poo poo and you know it. you will choke these games down and you will enjoy doing so. put your loving wallet in their hands and forget you ever even had money you consumer bitch. shut the gently caress up about even having the slightest amount of say in the matter re: your money, their games cuz you gonna pay up anyway loving laffo at this pretend make-believe where you would even act like you'd make a stand about whatever poo poo you are saying.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

SeXReX posted:

It's common for developers to put up online servers and have set times where they'd be online and the media could play their preview copies with them to get an idea of how the online would work post-release.

Ubisoft decided not to do this with the crew because being called a niggerfaggot by a 12 year old is too important to the game being fun so instead reviewers could either post reviews of the beta or wait till post release.

Intredasting.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

like you'd even last two seconds once the vidgame shakes set in you fuckin nerd, you'll be at the steam storefront before you'd even realize what you're doing. posting about it on the internet is just evidence you care too much about your shootymans vidgameos to resist that poo poo. always online is nothing you'd suckle that teat if you had to rip babies off it and dash their soft skulls on the pavement lol you're like the lab experiment where some crazy mad scientist is like breeding the perfect killing machine in a tube except instead of killing you're charging to your credit card. living in a tank of amniotic fluids with tubes in your rear end and your mouth, one arm all atrophied and the other arm swiping a credcard through a swiper that goes beep beep beep every time and whenever there's a beep you get a shock in the part of your brain that makes your dick hard haha you the perfect spender and you gonna buy these games no matter how hard and deep you get hosed so just admit it and stop pretending you gonna be anything else.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

loving makes me sick whenever someone mewls about always online or drm or whatever the gently caress. you're gonna game whether you want to or not and you're gonna game hard it don't matter what poo poo they tack on you're the marathon runner and it is in you to run and it doens't matter if someone heaps chains and anchors onto your rear end you're still gonna run because all you care about is the running so why don't you lose the pretense of being outraged by this poo poo cuz in the end you're gonna be sitting in front of a monitor eyes twitching fingers spasming and brain off because thats what we are that's what we all are and if you think you're anything else then laffo to the bank i am free of illusions i am the most free because i see what we are and if you can't even achieve that level satori then you are blind to your own buddha-nature and i can only smdh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

like you'd even last two seconds once the vidgame shakes set in you fuckin nerd, you'll be at the steam storefront before you'd even realize what you're doing. posting about it on the internet is just evidence you care too much about your shootymans vidgameos to resist that poo poo. always online is nothing you'd suckle that teat if you had to rip babies off it and dash their soft skulls on the pavement lol you're like the lab experiment where some crazy mad scientist is like breeding the perfect killing machine in a tube except instead of killing you're charging to your credit card. living in a tank of amniotic fluids with tubes in your rear end and your mouth, one arm all atrophied and the other arm swiping a credcard through a swiper that goes beep beep beep every time and whenever there's a beep you get a shock in the part of your brain that makes your dick hard haha you the perfect spender and you gonna buy these games no matter how hard and deep you get hosed so just admit it and stop pretending you gonna be anything else.

I'm forming the gamer underground. We'll form collective houses where we do lots of drugs and have wild sex then maybe every once in a while do something to protest the poo poo state of the games industry.

• Locked thread