Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
bill cosby astounded reporters of the associated press today when he succintly responded to rape allegations during an interview. asked if the sex allegations were true, bill cosby responded, "yes i hosed the sluts." crossing his eyes he added, "a beep bop boo!"
when asked about the cashier's checks allegedly used to pay off the victims, bill cosby told reporters they "better cashier's check their facts" and made a classic bill cosby face that made everybody laugh. a nearby judge preemptively ruled Not Guilty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNINGHARD

WetNightmare posted:

bill cosby astounded reporters of the associated press today when he succintly responded to rape allegations during an interview. asked if the sex allegations were true, bill cosby responded, "yes i hosed the sluts." crossing his eyes he added, "a beep bop boo!"
when asked about the cashier's checks allegedly used to pay off the victims, bill cosby told reporters they "better cashier's check their facts" and made a classic bill cosby face that made everybody laugh. a nearby judge preemptively ruled Not Guilty.

verily carefree

WetNightmare posted:

"Kodak film. The new coke, jello pudding pops. Etc" a source close to the comedian is quoted as saying

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

WetNightmare posted:

ron color
hahaha

Brexit the Frog

"Remember that PicturePages will be out on combination Blu-Ray and DVD this coming February. God Bless."

the unabonger

WetNightmare posted:

SIDS Vicious

ghost dad but he molests his kids

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

WetNightmare posted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW
puuudingggg

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-kG_WeZYuA&t=1823s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
:lol: