Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nintendoblueluigi
Dec 15, 2014

Luigi has better critical thinking than Mario

Yes..... Adventure Time right?

It's surprising that they actually made the official game which happens to be really good.
The whole point of the game is quite simple, you go to an adventure to the Nameless Kingdom with Finn the Human and Jake the Dog who are the main antagonist throughout the game.
If you guys have played the 2D Zelda games and you really enjoyed the story, then this is one of the game I would recommend to play,
Every single character in the game has it's own unique voice acting and the voice actors are exactly the same from the cartoon.
So if you guys are familiar with Adventure Time then there's no doubt you'll love the game!

Now you know what time it is right?

It's Adventure Time!

Adventure Time the Secret of the Nameless Kingdom Part 1

Here is a little bit of the taste what the game is like

If there's anything I should improve about formatting or presentation, or anything you'd like to see more or differently, please let me know.
This is my first attempt at basically, and I'd like this to be almost perfect as possible

nintendoblueluigi fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You should probably read the rules.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Well, releasing the videos one at a time as opposed to dumping the whole thing in one post would be nice. Discussion, y'dig.
It'd also be nice to include some kind of introduction for people who whave no idea what Adventure Time is about; all I get from your post is that it's a game based on a cartoon.
And yes, you should read the rules.

nintendoblueluigi
Dec 15, 2014

Thanks for the advice, could you please tell me what you mean by "dumping the whole thing in one post would be nice"
I did read the rules but I'm not completely sure what I need to fix
And yes I'll definitely post information about Adventure Time so people can get to know it in more detail.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Well, the idea behind an LP thread is to get people to discuss the game. That's not likely happen when you start off with seven videos; we usually start with one or two and then update on a schedule.

nintendoblueluigi
Dec 15, 2014

Ohh now I see the point thanks so much!

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
This also kinda breaks the three month rule since I think this game only came out a month ago.

Also, is the bottom screen ever really necessary to see? Cause if it's just the inventory or a map, then you could probably just have the screen focused on the upper part and just dissolve to show the inventory or map when you need to.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Here's the biggest thing you need to fix: This game came out no more than a month ago. We have a three-month waiting period for games to be LPed.

nintendoblueluigi
Dec 15, 2014

What is Adventure Time?

If you are wondering about the Story it's quite simple but almost every episode of the story has meanings which makes us think

The series is about a boy named Finn

And a twenty-eight year-old, magical dog named Jake

Who encounter many strange adventures in the Land of Ooo.

Most of the time the main enemy in the cartoon is the

Ice King

who happens to kidnap princesses around Ooo and wants to marry them.

So as you can see you can kind of get the idea of the main story.
It's similar to Super Mario, Princess Peach gets kidnapped by Bowser and then Mario has to go on an adventure and rescue the princess.

When I first watched this cartoon I thought it was just a simple and strange cartoon, judging by the animation and also the story.

But I misjudged the cartoon, as you go into further episode of Adventure Time, each characters has its own unique past story.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
So it seems to be a case of "read the rules, didn't give a gently caress".

nintendoblueluigi
Dec 15, 2014

Niggurath posted:

This also kinda breaks the three month rule since I think this game only came out a month ago.

Also, is the bottom screen ever really necessary to see? Cause if it's just the inventory or a map, then you could probably just have the screen focused on the upper part and just dissolve to show the inventory or map when you need to.

Oh alright, does this mean that I need to delete this post and upload it like 2 months later?
The thing is since the new version of Pokemon ORAS came out, almost every 3DS players have ditched most of the good 3DS game that was released the similar date when Pokemon ORAS came out.
So my point is I wanted to show 3DS players and of course other people that there are really good games but not hightlighted.

Well I get messages from people that they rather prefer to see the both screen because they wanted to see what the touch screen is showing.

Koschei
Sep 14, 2007

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.
See if you can learn to form complete sentences without tripping over your words while you wait the two months to repost this.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

Well, to be fair, the 3 month rule has recently just been abolished.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3614061

Look at the bottom post.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I'd still close this thread, run the LP through the sandcastle, then restart using the advice with a new thread.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Dec 16, 2014

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Three month rule is dead. Keep posting. Praise Altman!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hey I heard there is a really cool secret you can unlock in this game by inputting this code.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Pins posted:

Hey I heard there is a really cool secret you can unlock in this game by inputting this code.

• Locked thread