Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
now you can! with MALLET™! simply apply MALLET™ to the cranial area of the person who heard you!
MALLET™ - It's mallets of fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

interested customer who is totally not compensated for his performance: How does it work?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Not really.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I wish I could take back the words I'm typing now, as I type them, live, before anyone but me can see them, right now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

wth posted:

interested customer who is totally not compensated for his performance: How does it work?

*customer has his skull caved in.* Well, how does it work?

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Don't ask questions! Just buy! Act now and get a free MALLET™ Boring Conversation Eliminator! Free!

----------------

cuntman.net

mallet apply directly to forehead mallet apply directly to forehead mallet apply directly to forehead

Peanut Butler

sarcastic joke face works too op

google THIS

but wait, there's more! with this exclusive tv offer you can also own ANVIL™, a $900 value, absolutely free, for days, months, or even years of forgettable memories!

ulvir

an easier question would be to ask if I've said or done something I didn't regret

FluffieDuckie

i often have a desire to apply a mallet to peoples heads even if i don't want to take something back. will this product work for that as well?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Peanut Butler

yeah but I mean you might as well say something regrettable anyway and really get your money's worth imo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

FluffieDuckie posted:

i often have a desire to apply a mallet to peoples heads even if i don't want to take something back. will this product work for that as well?

YES!!

----------------

FluffieDuckie

i'll take 3

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

ulvir posted:

an easier question would be to ask if I've said or done something I didn't regret

google THIS

*depressing black and white shot*
narrator: are you tired of this happening?
nerdy guy: will you go out with me?
hot girl: I don't like you that way but we can still be friends.
*awkward silence*

*flashy dissolve to full color shot*
narrator: with MALLET, you can avoid the heartache!
nerdy guy: will you go out with me?
hot girl: I don't like you that way, but we can still be fr-...wait...
*girl clocks guy with MALLET*
hot girl: I don't like you that way and I doubt you're mature enough to handle a platonic relationship so let's just not talk anymore, ok?
nerdy guy: oh, /r/theredpill is SO gonna hear about this! good day, m'lady! *storms away*

bwatts

i was hoping for a more serious take on things when i saw jett had posted in "have you ever wanted to take something back you said?"

google THIS

I'm holding out for MALLET2.0 with e-MALLET and Internet erasure capability

verily carefree

No.

E: yes

bwatts

funnt guy..

ZeroCount

friendly craig posted:

i was hoping for a more serious take on things when i saw jett had posted in "have you ever wanted to take something back you said?"

playground tough
will bashing my head with a hammer delete my post history

cuntman.net

agent k: beatrice there was no alien. the flashing light was not a ufo it was light from a weather balloon *hits her on the head with a mallet*

Bukowski

hammulder
But is it gluten free and open source

Peanut Butler

hyellow intarnyet
perhyeaps yew hev hyeard about nyew prodyuct 'MEYALLET'
is good; but is expyensive; is 400 of rubles
for 150 of rubles yew can hev 'HEMMER'
'HEMMER'- is guarantee to not hev cum on it

bwatts

first of all, that's written awfully, and more importantly nobody is goinig to do any kind of business in rubles right now you idiot

Afro Doug

that would make me an indian sayer, which i'm not

Peanut Butler

friendly craig posted:

first of all, that's written awfully, and more importantly nobody is goinig to do any kind of business in rubles right now you idiot

боже мой!
hokay bet yeww wish yew hjedd HEMMER right abyeout now bwjets

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Squirrel007 posted:

will bashing my head with a hammer delete my post history

YES!!

Bukowski posted:

But is it gluten free and open source

YES!!

----------------

landy.
can I bash other posters on their heads to delete their posts?

WindmillSlayer

It was a saturday morning.

It was raining but the sun was out. Always confounded me how that happens.

"I love you outfit" I said to a passerby.

"Thanks!" They smiled and walked on by. But a piece of my soul was gone.

wanna hit that bitch with a mallet.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Sleepy Owl posted:

agent k: beatrice there was no alien. the flashing light was not a ufo it was light from a weather balloon *hits her on the head with a mallet*

improper usage. please, allow me:

agent k: beatrice there was no alien. *hits her on the head with MALLET™ * the flashing light was not a ufo it was a light from a weather balloon

----------------

cuntman.net

artistic license

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
disclaimer: MALLET™ is not intended to be used in the impersonation of law officials or civic duty officers nor for home or business security purposes nor self defense MALLET™ does not condone violence of any sort

----------------

• Locked thread