Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

I am a 17 year old male who attends Cherry Hill East High School in Southern Jersey. I am really a New Yorker at heart, even though I was born in Delaware. It's a pretty funny story, but I come from a New York family and I love it with all my heart, and hate Philadelphia as much as I love New York. I am very friendly, but I just can't stand Philadelphia. I enjoy doing some writing, and whenever I do it, I stretch it out a lot, which I'm trying to avoid right now. More about me, I'm pretty short at about 5'3", but I do pack some nicely toned muscles to make up for my height. I also have great athletisism in all sports, and I can sprint very fast. Despite being a sprinter, I also can run distance pretty well. I like to lead a healthy lifestyle. I eat healthy and have given up almost all unhealthy foods. I haven't had soda, ice cream, candy, in I don't even know how long. Along with this, I exercise regularly. I enjoy different cardio activities, mostly road biking. I do plenty of it when I can, and I also add in some weight lifting to tone up my muscles and add a little strength. Back to biking, I have been doing it ever since I was a kid. A few years back, when I started to mountain bike at my camp and then road bike in some longer rides, I started to take an interest in biking. It wasn't until this summer that I really let my passion run wild. I became very into all cycling, and plan to do a lot of it, road or mountain. I also am looking to participate in various races, which will be a fun experience and will give me another great sport to play. My biggest sport is baseball. I am a die-hard Yankees fan, and I love the game and playing it. I plan to continue to play for as long as I can. I play for the school team and also in a separate league. Also at school, I play the saxophone in band. I've been playing for about six years and I come from a musical background. It is a fun thing for me to do, and it's especially fun to play out my favorite classic rock sax solos. I enjoy aviation, and have a good knowledge of planes, how they work, and how to fly them. I would be a very re-assuring person to sit next to on a plane. Electronics are another point of interest to me. I enjoy gaming on all consoles, particularly Playstations, and I have taken a loving to my digital music. When the iPod became popular, I started storing my thousands of songs and photos. I take pride in the work I've done on my iPod, and also like to listen to stereo systems and recordings with good sound quality. When I take an interest in something, I like to do extensive research on it, along with doing a lot of whatever it is that I like. In the summer, I go to a co-ed sleepaway camp in the Poconos, Camp Canadensis. Unfortunately, my CIT summer and life as a camper has just officially ended, but the memories and friends I've made will go on to live forever and ever. I will return as a counselour for years to come, but nothing will compare to what it was like to be a camper. I love camp; it's my home and I've made so many great friends and memories there. As cool as some of the other options in the summer are, nothing can do what camp has done to me. Canadensis, you will always be in my heart; that describes many of my interests. Back to my personality: you will find that I have a very good sense of humor and high tolerance level. I am friendly and caring. I will always help out a friend in need. I can be emotional as well, and sentimental, although my one problem is that I can't cry, so my emotions bottle up. It all sounds pretty estrogenical, but I have a very manly side to me. First off, I hit puberty earlier than most girls do. I love sports, am tough, and I can get very hyped up with testosterone. I'm a cool guy who knows what's right and wrong. I take a very strong stand against alcohol, smoking, and other drugs. It's not cool, and not worth it. I also love to be an individual; I do it whenever I can. I'm not afraid to make my own decisions and be myself, even if it means totally standing out. If more people in the world were like me, it would be a much better and fun place. I already went well over the limit for the amount I can type, so I'll end on my view on girls. I have plenty of rushing testosterone, but I view women as people instead of objects. I look heavily at the personality of someone, and just enjoy spending time with someone of the opposite gender. When it comes to dating, I'm extremely selective. I don't like to ask anyone out unless I feel that special feeling, which has only happened twice in my life. I don't know what it is, but I pick something up and it makes me crazy. Anyone who would be my girlfriend should expect romance; that's what I'm about. Believe it or not, I do not desire sex (before marriage), only sweet romance. Despite all of this, as a man, I still will occasionally look at a girl's features, but that's just our nature. But as I said, I will be really looking at personality. That's a little (or a lot) about me. Drop me a line at anytime if you want to talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

leme get them digits qt

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
The Cinderella Castle at DisneyWorld is gorgeous.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread