Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i dont understand why you would turn off your 3ds, what if you missed a streetpass in the toilet

NO one in this fail building has a 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i pulled it out o the toilet quickly and removed the game and sd card, and it wasn't on at the tiem. whew. NExt time i won't have a 3ds in my pocket when i have le wilde urge to poo poo lmao :dukedog: THERE wa s no peepeedoodoo in the toilet whe nthe 3ds entered it either, altho i would have plunged my hand in there anyway if there was :henget::greencube:

Zoumds!!!

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I'm just going to tell it like it is. I spent all the money I had on somebody's amazon wishlist (FinDom). Now I have no money to buy Steam games with. So far, after telling my story and pouring my heart and soul into my posts, I've yet to receive one friend request, or free Steam game/gift. What gives?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I'm just going to tell it like it is. I spent all the money I had on somebody's amazon wishlist (FinDom). Now I have no money to buy Steam games with. So far, after telling my story and pouring my heart and soul into my posts, I've yet to receive one friend request, or free Steam game/gift. What gives?

didn't you call everyone who bought you games an idiot and then unfriend everyone and pretend not to know them

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
No evidence.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
You'll find I am a highly emotional and irrational woman and will convict you anyway. Go straight to gamer jail. Do not collect 200 Steam dollars in video games.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

bonzibuddy64 posted:

it's a tough world.

Doctor Goat posted:

didn't you call everyone who bought you games an idiot and then unfriend everyone and pretend not to know them

it's a tough world

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
WTF... Buy me Steam games already. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
So many games on my wishlist are on sale right now.. You guys have no excuse.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

dude buy me pinball arcade season 1 and 2 on steam and i won't give you poo poo lmao

this

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

oh nOoOoOOOo not the amazing story telling of george rr martin combined with the amazing storytelling AND compelling gameplay telltale games has become known for.

someone gave me the game of thrones rpg game last year. amybe you can be so lucky

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

i still dont know how the SA forums ended up with the version of :henget: that i made for the insane pedophiles on badgame that danbo refused to add because he's too busy frying mars bars and cooking haggis on the barbie or whatever they do in scotland.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

someone gave me the game of thrones rpg game last year. amybe you can be so lucky

We started an unfinished simul-play iirc.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

bonzibuddy64 posted:

No evidence.

you also insulted morrowind but i'd forgotten about that until now

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Whatever.. I'm happy and satisfied with the gifts I've given this holiday season.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Doctor Goat posted:

you also insulted morrowind but i'd forgotten about that until now

P.S. Youre retarded..

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

hey is this the game where you ask for steam gifts? if so hit me up my steam is uhhhh

http://steamcommunity.com/id/youraveragejoe or something like that

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
so is this the steam sale thread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

DICKHEAD posted:

i still dont know how the SA forums ended up with the version of :henget: that i made for the insane pedophiles on badgame that danbo refused to add because he's too busy frying mars bars and cooking haggis on the barbie or whatever they do in scotland.

i stole thats johan from a post here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

DICKHEAD posted:

well probabybecasue fyad posterr koos group is a 50 yo man wih a lot of disposable income hahah

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

well probabybecasue fyad posterr koos group is a 50 yo man wih a lot of disposable income hahah

Is he really?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

l'm getting Lyle some gay poo poo like Game of Thrones or 5hitman, to troll him.

Game of Thrones is extremely epic.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

hey everyone. just wondering where bonzai buddy begs for free games so i can beg someone to buy me seasons 1+2 (and hell! 3 and 4, even tho they aren't on sale) of Pinball Arcade for me. i'm "dinosaurjerk" on steam. you can tell it's me because i have a "chibi" or "super deformed" yoko rittona avatar on steam. thanks for your hep everypony! jyan~

I got an achievement in a game that has an icon of yoko and now I proudly show it off on my steam profile.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm going to troll this guy by making him experience the savagery of Mors Westford, the cunning of Lord Alester Sarwyck, and the tragedy of the king's hand Jon Arryn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

(In jeff Foxworthy voice) You might be a pedophile you're exicited for the New Shantae game! Seriously, a game made for people who thought the sprites from a bad GameBoy Color game were sexy? WTF?! You're hosed in the head if you're excited for this Bull poo poo!

-sir AIDS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

And?

Dec 26, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm going to troll this guy by making him experience the savagery of Mors Westford, the cunning of Lord Alester Sarwyck, and the tragedy of the king's hand Jon Arryn.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

I love Game of Thrones, but I know Lyle hates it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i want half minute hero 2

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pewdiepie posted:

Game of Thrones is extremely epic.

Gods be praised.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Hey all, now that the Steam Holiday Sale is finally here, I thought I'd post this again to let people know that I'm going to be accepting Steam Gifts again. I gave pretty much all of my money away to an online femdom dominatrix's Amazon wishlist, so I don't have any more money for the new Steam deals - that's where you guys come in. Send me a friend request at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64 and shoot me those Steam gifts. Thanks, everybody.

Done enjoy your games

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

We started an unfinished simul-play iirc.

I got to the part where I, as the fire priest dude, was gonna start some quest for the queen with some other clown.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

I got to the part where I, as the fire priest dude, was gonna start some quest for the queen with some other clown.

Your bastard brother Valarr. How could you forget?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

uhhh i guess i'll post my steam id even though i never use it. give me gifts i guess. or don't, i don't really care

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119847250/

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Dec 20, 2014

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I'm buying the south park pinball table

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
for myself

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

program666 posted:

I'm buying the south park pinball table

this but metallica table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

• Locked thread