Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider

dogcrash truther posted:

well? what was the answer? why was she talking to you?

she said that she doesnt like being in conflict with people and couldn't find a reason not to talk to me. im speculating that i still provide comfort for her because ive been there for her for some rough patches with her hosed up family so shes trying to keep that connection.

its not my place to say whats exactly wrong but its fairly hosed up and she's making her way to medschool basically on her own which is very admirable imo to see someone not let their situation hold them back. part of why i've gone back to her so many times is because i think that kind of drive is attractive. but things are rarely good for more than a year and she tends to get jealous/ clingy. im not interested in that whole circus anymore though so we're done for good because something about me makes her crazy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider

sid im sorry but i cant lend you money dude. best wishes for whatever you need it for

----------------

SIDS Vicious

i was just joking dude haha thanks for replying, you back in g town?

El Spider

lmao you fucker, no i'm gonna be back jan 3 or 4 most likely since classes start on the 5

----------------

SIDS Vicious

very cool man yeah im doing pretty okay financially, i had to pay first and last on a room this month but I also used Costco for my shopping and ended up in the black for once. when you get back to guelph let me know if you find a good gym that's 24 hours!

El Spider

goodlife at claire and gordon is sort of 24hours, i hear the athletic club at gordon and stone is better but its more expensive. but its probably walking distance for you so you save 6 bucks round trip. thats good to hear, i wish costco was closer to me but oh well. if you want a price on goodlife i think its 24$ every 2 weeks but id have to double check.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Los Lobos posted:

the same one whos gay friend asked me if i have stairs in my house through a text message. john if you can see this gently caress you but also hello

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
im not john i just think thats cute

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Los Lobos posted:

we have this tendency to have sex when we're alone

me 2

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

I also tend to have sex with Los Lobos when we're alone. It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag

Los Lobos posted:

she said that she doesnt like being in conflict with people and couldn't find a reason not to talk to me.

lol if you don't like being in conflict with people

• Locked thread