Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
but i don't know how to find them??? teh last one i bought was chinese demons souls, in 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
http://www.nintendo.com/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Sorry i meant to say games i can't get at teh store because they're weird. Thanks for help tho

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Go to 4chan on the /vg/ board, go to a thread about one of those games the op might have the instructions you want for that game

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

shinsei mokushiroku death march. It's kind of a newer game and the guy who did the writing on the early famicom/super famicom smt games also worked on this game.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Panel de Pon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
gently caress Your Kawaii rear end Sister 6

• Locked thread