Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Beeftweeter posted:

did anyone watch this should i watch this

i liked pineapple express and this is the end was ok but i watched both of them with a bunch of friends in a theater

I watched it last night and I laughed but full disclosure I was incredibly high on weed which I think is the only way to attempt watching this stupid movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hmmmmmm well OP im not sure abiuyt all these movies so maybe you should watch Hmm Citizen Kane? you probaly havent heard of it, being a rube, failtard, n00blet, YOSPOS Manchild Sperglord. LMFAO. But it's a classic, and, only cool ppl w/ a broad education in thw classics have seen it. if you hgaeven;t, there's all sorts of winks and nudges in society that you'r emnissing, and everybody is laughting at you.

Hmm either that or you can watch The Mask of Zorro - AGAIN. Fag

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Smythe posted:

Hmm either that or you can watch The Mask of Zorro - AGAIN. Fag

tell that to Batman you buttgimp

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
you shouldn't watch the interview because it perpetuates media and government disinformation about north korea

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Pulling it from theaters was a social media experiment to increase the films popularity.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
there was no way in hell i was going to watch that movie before and i want to even less now but i guess good on the local theater for showing it anyway? idk i'm torn on this one

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
it's a mediocre dumb movie that very few people would have noticed if it hadn't been for the most "holy poo poo we've levelled up on global idiocy," marketing stunt ever.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

im so ronery

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

it's a mediocre dumb movie that very few people would have noticed if it hadn't been for the most "holy poo poo we've levelled up on global idiocy," marketing stunt ever.

and just because we're allowed to watch the dumb bro masturbatory buddy movie now doesn't mean you have to throw money at it.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

PleasureKevin posted:

i literally forgot you could for a second.

I tried to lazy pirate the grumpy cat movie for my mom a week or two ago and it was amazing how coordinated the offsite scammers were in SEOing the gently caress out of "grumpy cats worst christmas ever full movie". Literally every result on the first page or two (of youtube search results) were a 97 minute video of someone saying "SORRY YOUTUBE PULLED IT DOWN BUT YOU CAN STILL WATCH IT OVER HERE ===>random url"

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Dec 26, 2014

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I tried to lazy pirate the grumpy cat movie for my mom a week or two ago and it was amazing how coordinated the offsite scammers were in SEOing the gently caress out of "grumpy cats worst christmas ever full movie". Literally every result on the first page or two were a 97 minute video of someone saying "SORRY YOUTUBE PULLED IT DOWN BUT YOU CAN STILL WATCH IT OVER HERE ===>random url"

you tried to pirate a movie by doing a google search?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
No, I was just looking for full movie uploads on youtube

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!

BooLoo posted:

and just because we're allowed to watch the dumb bro masturbatory buddy movie now doesn't mean you have to throw money at it.

it's your duty as a resident of earth not to pay for this movie, and your probably better to not watch it while not paying for it.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
well tbh I like the whole 'release straight to on-demand same time as theaters' angle a lot also

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

PuTTY riot posted:

well tbh I like the whole 'release straight to on-demand same time as theaters' angle a lot also

i like the "rent" for 5.99 and "totally gently caress up DRM" angle too

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
freedom is indeed free

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

freedom is indeed free

but only if your name is Jim Boonie

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

freedom is indeed free

Listen to this voice closely. Who is speaking? Whose voice is this speaking in your head and reminding you that freedom is free?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
richard stallman

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

ESR

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

lets make a movie like the interview except instead of killing kim jong un they gotta kill esr

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Fax Sender posted:

lets make a movie like the interview except instead of killing kim jong un they gotta kill esr

just make a spy/bond movie starting esr and tell all the other actors to play it 100% straight and see how long they last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Squinty Applebottom posted:

i like the "rent" for 5.99 and "totally gently caress up DRM" angle too

how much is a movie ticket in 2014?

• Locked thread