Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slumpy
if you have to talk to another dad you dont really like and try to be 'Hot to Trot' and fixing his bike against his will, you may by a dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
post other things dads may do

slumpy

smoobles

die

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i think soemtimes they grill meats and/or drinks?

thanks Manifisto!

Slumpy
dads live on in your heart, if you allow them too

slumpy

Slumpy
text or call your dad if you think you should

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm a dad and one time I fixed another dad's motorcycle

yoober

dads sometimes go on manic sprees where they spend 20 hours a day repairing things and then get frustrated when you don't keep up with their insane pace

Slumpy
dad's employing other dads to help them have a good time. share a brewski, think about your past

slumpy

T00kus

yobbing in a strange land..
dads benchin 220 lookin good dad :stwoon:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

T00kus posted:

That's weird to think when it's your dad.

----------------

Drunk Driver Dad

T00kus posted:

still at 115 actually now get me a beer

Bukowski

hammulder
Dad gay

So what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Hey you okay? Just checking in to say I hope your okay. Thanks enjoy posting bye

☆♤♤Gayer_Than_life♤♤☆

• Locked thread