Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Also seen here is what the battlegrounds are like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The more you play this game the more you realize it' AVATAR: THE MMO ADVENTURE.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Stanley Pain posted:

The more you play this game the more you realize it' AVATAR: THE MMO ADVENTURE.

Then this is some Romeo and Juliet poo poo right here

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drinkfist posted:

Then this is some Romeo and Juliet poo poo right here

hahahah holy poo poo.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

40 people connected at the same time and the servers crashed. Someone call China and tell them to move the stack of dusty books off the servers and turn it off and on again.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure I can run the server off my phone.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Daily Timed Adventure Event Bombs Away

You get your own fighter plane to bomb the enemy faction's basecamp and fight players in air to air combat.

This is me killing the Navi loving phoenix. When the player's aircraft dies it drops the player out to fall to their death.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Daily Timed event where players have to kill a child predator with rocket launchers. Lots of people showed up for this. Got a nice bonus picture of two scantily clad girls for max effect.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

It's too bad the actual game kinda sucks.

And it's from the worst company.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

I got a New Mount

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I saw a guy with that earlier, how do you get the wolf-machine gatling gun mount? Also can I shoot diseased mechanical wolves with it.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

There just happened to be an event that popped for racing that players use their own mounts. There was three others in the track I picked and it played like a checkpoint mario kart with jumps and traps.

Needless to say as a pro mario kart racer I embraced the way of the blue shell and won.

BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

So I noticed a name going over the world announcement chat that costs you 100bg to yell in.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

The tranny of my dreams

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Just came here to say, this game and the Snail LLC fallout has made me laugh more times than it should. It's also been forwarded to their bankers at Citic, who thanks to the magic of selective disclosure and censorship had zero loving clue their client was in big poo poo in America-land.

Something to think about if your broker ever tells you Chinese Companies are an excellent investment. Their bankers don't even keep tabs on them 80% of the time.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Hal_2005 posted:

Just came here to say, this game and the Snail LLC fallout has made me laugh more times than it should. It's also been forwarded to their bankers at Citic, who thanks to the magic of selective disclosure and censorship had zero loving clue their client was in big poo poo in America-land.

Something to think about if your broker ever tells you Chinese Companies are an excellent investment. Their bankers don't even keep tabs on them 80% of the time.

I would like the record to reflect that I am in no way responsible for anything that comes of this. It was all Grithok's and Widestancer's fault. I can handle super nerds coming to my doorstep but Wudang masters coming to my house to kill me is too intense. I don't want to swallow the whale.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Bullshit. Everyone knows that you "swallow the whale" on a daily basis.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

Bullshit. Everyone knows that you "swallow the whale" on a daily basis.

Jesus gently caress that avatar. I can't even look at you.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

At least you had the honesty not to deny the charge. Commendable.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

At least you had the honesty not to deny the charge. Commendable.

You got me. I am gay. But I don't land a hot stud nearly as often as you imply.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Hey, for all you know I could have been talking about your propensity to consume large, meaty sandwiches.

Well, either way you're not in any danger from Snail. It is an Asian company and all.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

uhh remember pearl h arbor?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

If anything the aggressor was made to swallow the whale on that one.

Or if not a whale, a fat man.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Tallgeese posted:

If anything the aggressor was made to swallow the whale on that one.

Or if not a whale, a fat man.

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Tallgeese

I feel really bad for you. I only hope someone is doing this to you and not something that appears to be totally your jam. There is even a link in that poo poo showing us who the gently caress is drawing your self portraits.

Edit: I mean come on, I am gay and that poo poo dont fly.

Drinkfist fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 2, 2015

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I just think it's funny (e: that people have spent 50 bucks on me because of stupid video game disagreements I mean) and try to make a laugh out of it whenever I can.

As a gay man you should know how important it is to be supportive of your significant other's hobbies. I'd rather not discourage her from drawing ponies because of gross nerds.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jan 2, 2015

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I just want to say that gundam wing sucks.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Whoa. What about the new gundam

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Arguably even worse. And that's already a very low bar to limbo under!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lol@ everything

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:cripes:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/4/7492561/snail-games-obox-w3d-console

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Turns out Snail Games is rolling in money in China. Probably explains why they could give a gently caress less about the NA markets and tell us Americans to right gently caress off so easily. Can't wait to play Age of Wushu on a loving handheld.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

This also reminds me to tell you Widestancer that we are monitoring a game as of yesterday called Skyforge which is probably gonna need a poorly written thread soon. So you have something to look forward to.

You should be proud to be our instrument of carnage. :black101:

As "we" I mean the loving terrible people of GTC-BGCD. (Logo coming soon)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
How is this game currently?

I tried to play last year and I never saw another player at all when doing pve and saw maybe one or two people here and there in PVP so I just stopped playing.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

It is a fun game to play for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Thanks to this thread I downloaded this and it's surprisingly fun. Owning everything in a fuckoff tank is good game design imo.

• Locked thread