Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

:derp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

it makes me feel so free, like there is a world of possibilities and no assigned reading

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Scaly Haylie

alpaca my bags if a thread doesn't get stickied!

Salmiakki

sorry was sleepin

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

it was actually really nice not having a ton of stickies imo

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Dont bully me! posted:

Salmiakki

Dont bully me! posted:

hmm well i hope this is a good amount

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

El Spider

Dont bully me! posted:

the posts made become better very quickly

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I think the contest should be stickied because its a contest.

:sperg:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Lizard Wizard posted:

alpaca my bags if a thread doesn't get stickied!

Lil Cunty

stickied threads are really nice for me when I'm really busy at work and I want to know what's best for reading but I don't have a lot of time to sift through the threads myself

without stickies byob is a barren waste of unvetted threads and decision paralysis prevents me from reading anything

ty crap

ty landy

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

WD-40 posted:

stickied threads are really nice for me when I'm really busy at work and I want to know what's best for reading but I don't have a lot of time to sift through the threads myself

without stickies byob is a barren waste of unvetted threads and decision paralysis prevents me from reading anything

tinabelchergroan.wav

thanks Manifisto!

tao of lmao

WD-40 posted:

yeah i definitely see the merits of both ways. but for starters just read all my threads also five and sticky them.

Lil Cunty

mailorder bees! posted:

tinabelchergroan.wav

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

mailorder bees! posted:

tinabelchergroan.wav