Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
greetings pet havers- if u suspect ur animal is trans where do u go to have its sex changed. my bigoted vet REFUSES to perform the operation. thanks for any help u can provide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

love finds a way. try to ocncentrate. thanks.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if its relevant the pet is a baby horse born female. was named martha but now goes by marty and is clearly trans

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

cut off your dick and glue it to the horse. horses are sensitive creatures, soi t has to be your dick, in my experience; any other will freak it out due to the combination of unfamiliar sights + smells, and a new dick. You have to take personal responsiblity as only you know what is best for Martin.

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

Life will find a way. :derp:

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

my cat is leopardtigerkin, thanks for bein so understanding of special animals like him. gl finding a vet who isn't CISHETSCUM to pefrom ur pet's surgery!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

give us an update.

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW
I've always known my dog was 'different' - he wouldn't come when called, loved catching birds & rats, and kept his fut coat very clean. When he began sleeping curled up in the ball the pieces fell together. I now know he is a transcat, specifically a Maine Coon.

Has anyone had the procedure done? I accept him for who he is, but I think he would be happier after transitioning.

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
I found a vet that was willing to do hormone replacement therapy for my DTC transcat to help with her transition

Specifically, the hormone she was given was melatonin

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
So if humans inject Chinese horse piss so turn trans, do trans horses inject chinese human piss?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jose Oquendo posted:

So if humans inject Chinese horse piss so turn trans, do trans horses inject chinese human piss?

Does it specifically have to be Chinese in either case?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mysterious loyall Y posted:

give us an update.

the big update:

removed a horse weiner from my mtf horse (born ronald, now rhonda) and attached it to my ftm horse (born martha, now martin)

both horses seem more comfortable in their genders but are dying of serious staph infections

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

text editor posted:

I found a vet that was willing to do hormone replacement therapy for my DTC transcat to help with her transition

Specifically, the hormone she was given was melatonin

fascinating-- i gave my mtf trans horse repeated infusions of hot horse cum until she fuckin lusted for rock hard horse cock at all hours of the horse night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

please stop calling me your pet, op

• Locked thread