Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

My game has been rotting since forever. It was really fun, but I'm gonna wait for the inevitable Wii U version to hop in again. I just prefer it on the big screen because I'm an old bitty who needs a big screen to see better and gently caress gathering the smaller insects/fish on the 3DS screen :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
It is still absolutely hosed up and horse poo poo that I have to choose between booker and cooper

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Average Bear posted:

It is still absolutely hosed up and horse poo poo that I have to choose between booker and cooper

im sorry for your loss

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
*falls out of a sarcophagus gasping for air* turnip prices are 491 in my village

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Average Bear posted:

my FC is 3454-2148-1657

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
I sold my turnips early for like 122 because I didn't want to put in the effort to track turnip spike places, sucks to be me.

In other news today is April Fool's so if you want to get your villagers' portraits the easy way you can look up their info on a spoiler site, or try your luck in how well you know them to try to get them independently. Regardless both of these are the cowards ways out compared to grinding up friendship to earn their portrait like a good mayor should.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
help me get jambette out of my village 2015

Average Bear posted:

More importantly I'm sure some big lipped donkey or some poo poo moved in right on my garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlfPPu3yqA wtf lol

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 1, 2015

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
HELP! I need to pass Gracie's Fashion Check and I need a "modern" hat or pants or glasses or shoes. HELP!!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

HELP! I need to pass Gracie's Fashion Check and I need a "modern" hat or pants or glasses or shoes. HELP!!!!

have you not been hoarding? smh

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Bolverkur posted:

have you not been hoarding? smh

I am!!!!!!!! now

Grass Effect
Aug 10, 2014

Dexters Secret posted:

it would certainly save me the trouble of putting hole traps near their doorstep for weeks on end.

or constantly hitting them with the bug catching net.

Fun fact: physically harassing your unwanted friends does nothing to make them leave faster

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

im standin at the beach starin into the ocean my coffee is cold the stars are dim i try to summon the courage to walk into the deep but i cant bring myself to do it

it rained today tomorrow will have more gyroids for the exhibit

i love this game

Soral
May 30, 2009

ive always wanted one of the new deer villagers they added to new leaf but all i ever get are goofy looking dumbasses that have been around since the first game.....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Lmfao get the gently caress out of here. Is it possible to have more distance between the docks and Re-Tail? Have you ever done an island beetle run in your god drat life?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I got a new leaf right here if you know what i mean

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

i mean weed

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I don't actually have weed though. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull