Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
It's awful when you have really stiff suspension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

jamal posted:

It's awful when you have really stiff suspension.

Only if they are inclined to gag

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
If there's squeaking, do you put the lube on the poly leaf bushings or the :dong:?

BrokenKnucklez posted:

GF texts me: Go pick up poo poo tickets on your way home from work.

10 minutes later....

Oh we are out of bread.

:3:

Marry her immediately.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

kastein posted:

Marry her immediately.

May 30th. 2015 is going to be a big year

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

BrokenKnucklez posted:

:hf: HELL YES.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Nice!

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Wait, did she wipe with the bread??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Holy poo poo, someone just got a screaming deal at Barrett-Jackson on the '55 Chevy gasser from Two-Lane Blacktop/American Graffiti (restored to the Two-Lane Blacktop car). $145,000 seems about $100,000 too low, to me. That's one of the most recognizable hot rods or movie cars in the world, right up there with the Dukes Charger or BAN-ONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Now Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey sold his black F40 for $585,000 and turned around and spent $300,000 on the Ring Bros. Pantera

• Locked thread