Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Analogical posted:

What's the desired effect in applying more pressure when tattooing? I've heard people call artists heavy handed before but never knew how much a difference it made other than pain

Well my previous artist was described as "light handed" and I fell asleep during both sessions with her. 16 years later my tatts look just fine because I stay out of the sun so I think it's more of a personal style of application.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Tattoing isn't just about coloring inside the lines. There are different types of machines that apply ink different ways, different types of needles, and different techniques to shading. I don't really know much more than that but out of the 7 or 6 people I've seen they all feel different. Some hurt more than others V:kiddo:V

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Tattoing isn't just about coloring inside the lines. There are different types of machines that apply ink different ways, different types of needles, and different techniques to shading. I don't really know much more than that but out of the 7 or 6 people I've seen they all feel different. Some hurt more than others V:kiddo:V

What a small loving tattoo world. Gabe was in a band with the boyfriend of the artist who did my old pieces back in 1998 out of Santa Cruz, CA. He updated me on how she was doing. Now I really looking forward to my appointment with him.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
One time, I was pissing in my toilet with the door open, and my dog came in and kinda just stuck her head between my dick and the bowl while I was mid stream and she got piss on her head.
Word of warning 'cause of Super Bowl tomorrow.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

One time, I was pissing in my toilet with the door open, and my dog came in and kinda just stuck her head between my dick and the bowl while I was mid stream and she got piss on her head.

This makes perfect sense to someone. Somewhere.

Just not me. Enjoy your sportball day

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

Same. Except it was my dog sticking his head between my dog's dick and the ground; and then he went and pissed on his own paw. He is a special dog.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

One time, I was pissing in my toilet with the door open, and my dog came in and kinda just stuck her head between Grmy dick and the bowl while I was mid stream and she got piss on her head.

Finish the story bro. Did you have guests over? Where did she send her piss covered head next? THE PEOPLE WANNA KNOW

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

I don't even know why but this I just got back from a party and this is the best thing to read before bed.

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Finish the story bro. Did you have guests over? Where did she send her piss covered head next? THE PEOPLE WANNA KNOW

It was last Super Bowl, actually, so there was a lot of people over. I just wiped her head off with a wet rag and laughed at this foolish piss headed animal

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Oh god. My poor Intel rated self just met the neighbors (all army arty) and their friends (same) and played beer pong.

It was pretty fun but my wife tried to keep up and might never not hungover again.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

piss headed animal

P good username

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

KetTarma posted:

P good username

If you didn't play Alpha Centauri as CEO Morgan and either corner the energy market or buy your units straight cash, you just weren't playing the right(tm) way

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
i am sorry to break it to you but i was referring to "piss headed animal"

hope we can still be e-friends

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:
now this is shipmating :chiefsay:

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Hey Navy goons, tell me about being a corpsman.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

anything else?

it's pretty much like Arma

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

UoI posted:

Hey Navy goons, tell me about being a corpsman.

do you enjoy looking at dicks? if so you will enjoy being a corpsman.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

anything else?

it's pretty much like Arma

I am extremely bad at Arma.

ded posted:

do you enjoy looking at dicks? if so you will enjoy being a corpsman.

Dicks are p great, actually.

I made a sixty-four on the ASVAB and I apparently qualify for it, I'll be going to pick a job Wednesday.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

UoI posted:

I made a sixty-four on the ASVAB and I apparently qualify for it, I'll be going to pick a job Wednesday.

Nice humblebrag bitch

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Nice humblebrag bitch

I'm not sure on what planet a 64 ASVAB is any kind of brag.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nice humblebrag bitch

:allears:

PneumonicBook posted:

Edit:

I really wasn't trying to, just wanted to post my score in case anyone had any better suggestion/knowledge on it. :(

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Feb 2, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

That rate has some of the lower point requirements

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

PneumonicBook posted:

thats the joke you idiot

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

thats the joke you idiot

How dare you.

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

UoI posted:

I am extremely bad at Arma.

Dicks are p great, actually.

Its a boring job honestly, made entertaining by the ways people injure themselves, but overall it's a bit discomforting if you care about your patients and see them get hosed by either medical or their commands. Which happens often if you're paying attention or even care.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pandasmores posted:

Its a boring job honestly, made entertaining by the ways people injure themselves, but overall it's a bit discomforting if you care about your patients and see them get hosed by either medical or their commands. Which happens often if you're paying attention or even care.

Okay, thanks. I figured it'd be something to do since I plan on going to medical school.

Do corpsmen get to choose whether they're assigned to a marine unit or working the infirmary of a ship?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

PM me all your questions dawg or we can aim like its 1992

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

Yeah you can talk to either me or Nostalgia, we were at the same command but he's been on a ship and with the Marines for a stint whereas I'm shafted into one command per enlistment.

Pandasmores fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Feb 3, 2015

• Locked thread