Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Window closed, I wonder how many deals snuck in at the last second. Bertrand to Southampton made it as a done deal as permanent now but it sounds like West Ham wanted a fee at the last second so Cole is probably staying put

chaoslord fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
When we first got Bertrand on loan I was disappointed as I thought he wasn't that good and would be a massive downgrade from Shaw. I was wrong though as he's been very good for us and I'm happy he's ours now.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Another disappointing window for Johnny :smith: #jesuishowson

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Russ posted:

The View From The Subbuteo World

Signed by Wolfsburg- Andre Schurrle

Today Subbuteo Expert Russ will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a Subbuteo player's perspective.

"If Subbuteo is anything to go by, Wolfsburg have got themselves a real steal here. Schurrle has a knack for being flicked into the right place, and loves to cut inside on my right index finger to unleash a shot fierce enough to knock the policeman figure off his policehorse if playing on a wobbly table. Fans of The Wolves beware though- Schurrle has a history of being chewed by the dog, and narrowly avoided being stood on in a messy altercation that took place during mum's cleaning rounds last week. A gamble worth taking? Time will tell."

lmao

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Window closed, I wonder how many deals snuck in at the last second. Bertrand to Southampton made it as a done deal as permanent now but it sounds like West Ham wanted a fee at the last second so Cole is probably staying put

I'm going to do a lil cry if Pulis doesn't finally get Carlton Cole.

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
what the gently caress is wrong with the davids are they just openly insulting other teams and players agents or something

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
I didn't expect anything and I got nothing but somehow I'm still disappointed.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Tim Cahill is headed to Shanghai Shenhua.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Lennon to Everton has to be the best transfer of the window, right? My beloved Manchester United have done themselves no favours by letting Zaha go.

diond
Nov 16, 2004

sassassin posted:

Lennon to Everton has to be the best transfer of the window, right? My beloved Manchester United have done themselves no favours by letting Zaha go.

It shouldn't be too long before the tabloids quote, "Lennon and McCarthy" on the back pages.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lol.

What do Hamilton do with the money they've been getting for all their decent sales the last few years?

Become one half of a New Old Firm?

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Gary Mackay-Steven and Stuart Armstrong from Dundee United to Celtic is a done deal, and I'm quite happy.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
united signed some kid on loan from Bolton, Andy Kellett

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Strawman posted:

Become one half of a New Old Firm?

We already have a New Firm.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

jre posted:

We already have a New Firm.

And it's a better fixture than whatever Celtic - The Rangers is gonna be called.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Hull signed some guy who will get to play in the Championship come August

edit: 5 players to Rangers on loan loving lol

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

trem_two posted:

Tim Cahill is headed to Shanghai Shenhua.

Strike while the iron's hot

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Done deal for Fletcher

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

chaoslord posted:

Done deal for Fletcher

Deuces Fletch.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sheffield Wednesday have signed CSKA Sofia striker Sergiu Bus and Manchester United defender Marnick Vermijl for undisclosed fees and re-signed Watford midfielder Lewis McGugan on loan. We're going to win the league.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also since we couldn't get Cole apparently we are keeping Brown Ideye hahahahaha

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

chaoslord posted:

Done deal for Fletcher

Replaced Ideye Brown for Brown trousers

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

chaoslord posted:

Also since we couldn't get Cole apparently we are keeping Brown Ideye hahahahaha
you also had a brown idea and signed fletcher

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Spurs signed Dele Alli from MK Dons it seems. He's finishing the season with them though.

I hope he's good.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

chaoslord posted:

Done deal for Fletcher

I'll miss him. For a while around 2009 he looked like becoming the steel in central midfield we needed and he was always loyal to a fault even when he had to sit out a number of games because he wasn't actually that good at football. I still think we would have had a shot at the CL in 2009 if he hadn't picked up that stupid red card vs Arsenal in the semi.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

MrBling posted:

Spurs signed Dele Alli from MK Dons it seems. He's finishing the season with them though.

I hope he's good.

Graham Carr supposedly scouted him for 2 years for us so he's probs not poo poo. Waste of a good scout, him :(

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Martin Olsson's move to West Brom didn't happen because while he was driving to WBA to complete the deal, he drove into a snow bank and his car got stuck.

Bloodbath
Apr 10, 2005

GRIM AND FROSTBITTEN KINGDOMS
drat he should have tagged Odemwingie in

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Quality January defensive signings from United...

A right back from the Norther Premier League Division 1 North, a left back who was most recently on loan in League 2, and an out of contract goalkeeper, the inside of whose knee looks like Bruce Jenner's neo-vagina.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Shrapnig posted:

Quality January defensive signings from United...

A right back from the Norther Premier League Division 1 North, a left back who was most recently on loan in League 2, and an out of contract goalkeeper, the inside of whose knee looks like Bruce Jenner's neo-vagina.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone was opening up a laundromat.

Hardflip
Jul 21, 2007

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Anelka levels of enthusiasm.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Shrapnig posted:

Anelka levels of enthusiasm.

Anelka looked downright happy compared to that.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

"maybe if i'd been a little less poo poo..."

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can't believe he's still only 27.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

is he hoverhanding here?

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Haha, that takes Anelka's top spot for sure, he looks proper haggard too.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bea Nanner posted:

is he hoverhanding here?
He was confused why Tom Cleverley had to be in that picture as well

Spiffeh
Dec 24, 2005

:v:

honestly thought these were really lovely photoshops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU