Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
daikatana's only really admirable trait is its weapon variety, and that's marred sort of by how many of them are more effective against the wielder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE NAZIS?

closeted republican posted:

god drat dude i like daikatana

i like it too

i plaid thru most of episode one and made some gifs heres the gifs

ion blaster vs three guys

rocket launcher vs three guys one of them shot me in mid jump youll note

shotgun vs three guys

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Doctor Goat posted:

daikatana's only really admirable trait is its weapon variety, and that's marred sort of by how many of them are more effective against the wielder

in co-op mode you can just respawn right where you died so them hurting you means jack poo poo long-term. it makes things like frying yourself with the eye of zeus go from eye rollingly annoying to hilarious

quote:

images

e1's maps suck but the weapons are really good for deathmatching

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

daikatana deathmatch is actually really drat good

loga mira
Feb 16, 2011

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE NAZIS?

well what do you hate about it? when you get the rg from the little cage it becomes good imo. enemy placement seems cheap at first but you can anticipate it after a while it and then it just makes the game harder and harder doesnt mean that its bad. and dont forget the secrets nobody does secrets like that anymore

closeted republican posted:

play dk without partners

do that and youll be missing out on a lot of weird fun stuff. they are basically like alyx they even give you hints for puzzles and compliment you when you kill a lot of enemies at once. i didnt see any game stopping issues with them on normal. feed them medkits armor guns and ammo and theyll survive everything

the voice work for them is loving hilarious i was tearing up. seriously dont leave them out theyre cool and useful and party management has some depth: who gets the armor? should i give mikiko the bouncing poison blob gun or is that a bad idea?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

lol

• Locked thread