Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Except for maybe this guy :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Lol at every mil on mil marriage.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Posting in last year's thread, duplicate this month's thread ( http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691724&pagenumber=1&perpage=40), I think we came go from DRB to XOI and get you to the old man by the end of the day :chiefsay:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Lol at every mil on mil marriage.

"My girlfriend from 'A' school said she is going to wait for me though!"
- An idiot.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Being an A school instructor I see the funniest poo poo all the time.

The 'first relationship ever and WE'RE SO IN LOVE' couple

actually that accounts for most of it.

There was one couple that got married after knowing each other for 5 days because someone got ordained online and did the marriage in the barracks. The guy promptly failed out of school and got sent elsewhere. Dunno the status of that strong relationship.

There was the couple that sat by each other in class. Some students found a note of theirs and passed it on to me and the most horrifying statement I could have ever read was on there. Luckily I've scrubbed the original words but it was something like, "We can't sit next to each other anymore, my mind and my hand wanders". This chick was giving the guy over-the-pants-hj's on the regular. Fuckin gross. They both failed out of school and got sent elsewhere.

There was this one BUDS drop dude who was all ALPHA MALE ALPHA MALE. Dude was real proud of the fact he banged it out with someone from each branch of service. Like it's real hard to do that in a fukcing training city. Got real upset when I asked if he gave them a reacharound.

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

A-school romances are magical things, especially the older ones that seemed to fuel the ones that we had when I was in school. One of the funniest stories was how this retired master chief had been CMC, and he told us he had started dating his wife when she was straight out of boot camp because "Chiefs used to pick up hot, young tail among the students" all the time, using that as a reason for some of us to make Chief. They got married before she even graduated. Some dudes in those classes married people and formed a fireball when they got to the fleet. The only couple that didn't end up catching one another sleeping with LPOs/Chiefs or some random person at their command was the couple that ended up at the same command.

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
A-school boo went on to get 7 marines at the same time at her first duty station. now that's commitment

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Arione posted:

A-school boo went on to get 7 marines at the same time at her first duty station. now that's commitment

Family style?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/01/03/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue.html?_r=1&referrer=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
oops

• Locked thread