Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:swish:

why doesn't he actually shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
the dream was literally you in another life. how hosed up is it that you waste away in front of a computer instead of inventing the ultimate computer in another world. pretty drat hosed up if u ask me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
why the hell hasn't valeyard shown up yet

actually this is a good thing, never mind

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jan 3, 2015

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

i actually, unironically think u have autism, op

this seems possible op

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

no way! you could get arrested for indecent exposure

i did this once and the cops saw my dingdong and booked me for mad decent exposure

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

i actually, unironically think u have autism, op

that's kewl

Maximum Leader posted:

the dream was literally you in another life. how hosed up is it that you waste away in front of a computer instead of inventing the ultimate computer in another world. pretty drat hosed up if u ask me

it actually happens to me quite a lot. i have really profound dreams of awesome music or something then when i wake up i don't know how to do that irl

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

it actually happens to me quite a lot. i have really profound dreams of awesome music or something then when i wake up i don't know how to do that irl

i bet your sex dreams are like that too

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

TOOT BOOT posted:

i bet your sex dreams are like that too

i almost never have sex dreams

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive gotten code-related fever dreams bcause i was sick and its the worst loving thing ever

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i gently caress really bad in my dreams but i gently caress kind of bad in real life

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i had a dream where i went to sniep's house to hang out, but he wasnt there, so i played with mr cat for awhile until he got back. then i woke up and was sad.

i hope this helps, op

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

that is the most hosed up dream close thread

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Raluek posted:

i had a dream where i went to sniep's house to hang out, but he wasnt there, so i played with mr cat for awhile until he got back. then i woke up and was sad.

i hope this helps, op

strange that you mentioned, because i had a forum dream and i almost never had them. i went to BYOB's "house" which was a huuuuge warehouse that was sort of like an apartment for all of them or something, and there were steps leading to different rooms that were on platforms. i was trying not to have them see me because i thought a lot of them hated me, but one recognized me and was glad to see me. :) there were all these racks of NES games and a huge area filled with CDs like a store but it wasn't a store. all the rooms were pretty dark. anyway i had my moms car and when i got into to drive it, i was slipping around like crazy. the roads were wet so i figured they must be slippery. a cop car was coming when i was going up a hill towards me on the opposite side of the road. i failed pulling over to the right and i spun around and pulled to the left. i hoped that the cop assumed that i must have been having trouble on the slippery road. i eventually went to another house to get help with my car and ask them what could be wrong. i had no idea who would be in the house but i seemed to recognize them. they suggested that my emergency break must be up a little bit and one of the guys checked it and that was it. him and someone else drove me to a place in boston way up on a hill that i've never seen before. even though it was winter, it suddenly looked something like arizona but more tightly together without open space desert and there were lots of trees. he briefly fished for guppies that were black and green with a net, but the guppies were friends so he threw them back. we walked up short cliffside and there were all sorts of models of square cathedrals chiseled out of beige alabaster that tourists were taking photos of. the models were concepts of a much larger one that you could see from boston down below, even though this really all didn't exist

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I had a dream where I could read huge blocks of unformatted texT

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
its part of the yospos "write like a black person" style guidelines

e: 😂 💯

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I spend more time thinking of ways to misspell words than the content of my pists

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
you know who else had a dream, op?
yeah, that's right

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

suffix posted:

you know who else had a dream, op?
yeah, that's right

who

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

kraftwerk singles posted:

I spend more time thinking of ways to misspell words than the content of my pists

i find it very stressful to have to edit my posts adding some misspellings before it would show the "newreply.php hosed around with this message" thing, the hallmark of an unspontaneous caremad poster

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

spelling "posts" as "pists" is going to be the hot new yospos meme of 2015, i'm calling it now.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
That was accidental. I leave the errors usually introduced by rapid phone typing unless it's unreadable

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

newreply.php posted:

i did this once and the cops saw my dingdong and booked me for mad decent exposure

The cop said "drat dude that's a good weenie. The people are afraid of it's power though so I have to make it look like I'm booking you. You and your weenie just play along."

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

I had a dream where I could read huge blocks of unformatted texT

same nightmare

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

he briefly fished for guppies that were black and green with a net, but the guppies were friends so he threw them back.

:)

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i guess guppy friends should be held sometimes

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

When I was a child I had a fever. My hands felt just like two balloons. Now I've got that feeling once again I can't explain you would not understand this is not how I am.

listening to PF right now

also lp0 that dream sounds awesome to have had

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
yeah it was p krazy k00l

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

echinopsis posted:

listening to PF right now
is there ever a time when you aren't listening to pink floyd though, echidnapiss?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
op, im on these meds that i take before bed and they give me hosed up dreams as a side effect. its not cool because they arre mosre often than not nightmares

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Valeyard posted:

op, im on these meds that i take before bed and they give me hosed up dreams as a side effect. its not cool because they arre mosre often than not nightmares

that sucks. i almost never have nightmares for like 8 years now, i dunno why. i'm also not lucid at all and i want to keep it that way in hopes that it will keep providing original material. thanks brain

thain

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
thread has delivered :toot:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

is there ever a time when you aren't listening to pink floyd though, echidnapiss?

when i do lisetn to music i spend most of my time with familiar stuff, compared to new stuff

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

for some reason a have echi as a Live fan

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i dreamt i was in a post-apocalyptic world and everything was shut down.

i was alive though and went to check out the mall to see what could be salvaged.

i went straight to the sex toy shop and there were many dillz but no pocket pussies at all.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
I had a dream come true change city of the most popular and the first thing that I have a up to the new year to you too can be used to be a dinner at my parents were not sure what the gently caress the the same as last week when would want was the only one that will help me to hold a few weeks ago by a friend or whatever it was a curious about it was the only one that is a good fit in!

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

the fact that you have a great day and night with the same time and money for the first half of the year.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
update:

i can't remember my dreams from last night

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
now i remember part of one. i was in my old bedroom and there were really cool songs playing on the radio and i wish that the dj would say what they were finally. there was one really cool one that was playing and then i realized i had shazam on my phone but it had already ended. one of my friends realized that my old boombox had an effects setting on it and you could go through all these presets and they sounded really cool.

that's all i can remember. i was moving out of my room or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

good sht

• Locked thread