Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I bet John Glenn is only bullying us because his wife is Bored of his Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
I bet gsjg has lots of nude paintings of his wife he refuses to post

deep dish peat moss

I'm going to play Don't Wake Daddy in GSGJ's house tonight :twisted:

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

I bet gsjg has lots of nude paintings of his wife he refuses to post

my ex wife has a bunch of nude drawings of me. i'll see if i can get them from her and post them.

Captain No-mates

As you delve deeper into his abode the paintings grow more and more depraved, his wife's figure warps and becomes unearthly, only madness lies within

tao of lmao

Captain No-mates posted:

As you delve deeper into his abode the paintings grow more and more depraved, his wife's figure warps and becomes unearthly, only madness lies within

lol

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

my ex wife has a bunch of nude drawings of me. i'll see if i can get them from her and post them.

One of my friends dated a painter and I had to use the bathroom at her house but the regular bathroom was occupied so I had to use the one in her guest room which was kind of like a storage room and there were a while bunch of nude sketches in there that he'd done of her and it was weird

deep dish peat moss

Captain No-mates posted:

deep dish peat moss

That gif isn't related but I'd like to get wasted in JSGS's mad carnival of hosed up paintings and I wanted to post, that gif.,

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

everything posted has been true, btw

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

One of my friends dated a painter and I had to use the bathroom at her house but the regular bathroom was occupied so I had to use the one in her guest room which was kind of like a storage room and there were a while bunch of nude sketches in there that he'd done of her and it was weird

wowza

deep dish peat moss

I have a friend who is an art director, and I used his bathroom once. He had that really ugly Art Director's Checklist poster that they all have except someone circled the "small dick" part in lipstick. I don't like using other peoples bathrooms

Slybo

Dont bully me! posted:

wow wtf i think its fun

saw this at Target the other day

Gerblederp

the farming game is alright

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Dont bully me! posted:

if you'd like to read more about how poo poo the thing you like is,

it's about board game design and the flaws of them. I like the math that goes on behind the scenes so the topic's p interesting to me

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

dogcrash truther

i wanted to be like "hey jsyk those nudes of you are totally visible to anyone using your guestroom bathroom" but i didnt know how to do it without admitting i'd seen them

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
catan is the nickelback of board games

deep dish peat moss

Brillo_Pad posted:

catan is the nickelback of board games

Have you tried their second album?

This one is kind of fun even though the expansions are kind of a pain to deal with as far as pieces and cleanup goes. I haven't played the other ones yet but my friend got them. In Seafarers you all start on a small roughly Catan-sized island and have to build boats to explore and settle new lands full of pirates and adventure. Then you have to recruit seamen to send on missions to fight pirates and build spice plantations and fisheries. When we played it, it felt more focused and competitive than the base game

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
seafarers is great I also am a big fan of cities and knights

Slybo

whats the difference between catan and carcassonne

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
catan is s good game :swish:

deep dish peat moss

It's like the difference between Chad Kroeger and Scott Stapp. They look the same at first glance but after a few hundred plays you can really appreciate the differences.

inSTAALed

MOP

n'

SLOP

Slybo posted:

they are completely different games

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Funnypost Collabo posted:

It's like the difference between Chad Kroeger and Scott Stapp. They look the same at first glance but after a few hundred plays you can really appreciate the differences.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Slybo posted:

territory control (car) vs resource hoarding (cat) but they both take place in nondescript locations. they're both luck based games but car has more control of it compared to catan.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
haha check out this nerd

inSTAALed

MOP

n'

SLOP

Brillo_Pad posted:

haha check out this nerd

-somethign awful forums poster brillo pad, january the 3rd twenty fifteen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Still Talkin bout board games, smdh

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
so funny tro see you all here still talking about boardgames when i get back from the gym :allears:

Qadaffi Taffy

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
I got Pandemic for Christmas and my bro and some friends are coming to open it and play with me. I think it's cool.

no idea if the game is good

kfs1266028009

deep dish peat moss

Brillo_Pad posted:

so funny tro see you all here still talking about boardgames when i get back from the gym :allears:

Check out the new board game I'm working on where you play as a gymgoer on New Years Day and have 1 year to lose the most weight

i am he

Brillo_Pad posted:

lol

GEExCEE

ah yes, the humble board game. A simple concept, really, and one I initially thought best suited to some form of childish entertainment. But at night I was tormented, haunted by dreams of the possibility of this new media. I found my waking thoughts turning... darker... more mature... I spent hours, days, weeks - years - concepting, researching, playtesting. They said I was a madman, a fool. I'll show them. No one will say that board games can't be erotic once I demo my masterpiece at T&GCon this year. mark my words, adults 18 and up will play The Girls Who gently caress For Free for 1,000 years

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

ah yes, the humble board game. A simple concept, really, and one I initially thought best suited to some form of childish entertainment. But at night I was tormented, haunted by dreams of the possibility of this new media. I found my waking thoughts turning... darker... more mature... I spent hours, days, weeks - years - concepting, researching, playtesting. They said I was a madman, a fool. I'll show them. No one will say that board games can't be erotic once I demo my masterpiece at T&GCon this year. mark my words, adults 18 and up will play The Girls Who gently caress For Free for 1,000 years

dogcrash truther
The Girls Who gently caress For Free is a multimedia property including a movie, a novelization of the movie, a stage adaptation of the novel, a video game "prequel" to the movie, and a board game that takes minutes to learn but a lifetime to master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

The Home Board Game version of the Girls Who gently caress For Free takes only minutes to learn, you're right, but it takes a lifetime of practice to play a longer game.

• Locked thread