Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin have really good bosses but I don't enjoy the bits between the bosses very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the Vita one a lot until I got to the very end and it forced a certain party makeup and it was the people I never used all game and I couldn't progress or go back and I didn't have any backup saves. RIP that file.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
top downs rpg

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Mung Dynasty posted:

top downs rpg

:eyepop:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Top LEL! My Good sir

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sir AIDS posted:

Top LEL! My Good sir

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

World of Xeen is better than any of the games in the OP.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

DICKHEAD posted:

I looked up some pictures of that and it looks like they let some retarded child who'd lived its whole life chained up in the basement design a game after giving him a vague idea of what other humans looked like.

gtfo

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

PantsBandit posted:

I looked up some pictures of that and it looks like they let some retarded child who'd lived its whole life chained up in the basement design a game after giving him a vague idea of what other humans looked like.

gtfo

fake gamer bitch

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Sir AIDS posted:

OP: (Playing the worst ISometric RPGs in human history) Wow. Such Awesome. Very Top Down View. Excite. Wow.

Dec 26, 2012

cool i guess theyre making more shadowrun

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

01011001 posted:

it would be cool if they weren't boring

Dec 26, 2012

dead man's switch was not great but dragonfall was pretty cool and the director's cut is better still so we'll see

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

01011001 posted:

Yeah saw that today. I'm playing dragonfall right now and it's pretty cool so I'll definitely be backing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oath in Felghana has the single greatest soundtrack of all time.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

played a bunch more dragonfall. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of the combat. It makes me want to go back and give xcom another try.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

DICKHEAD posted:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
just a reminder that Dark Sun is legit as fuk

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

NO LONGER A 24 YEAR OLD VIRGIN GUYS!

DICKHEAD posted:

Nice. Looking to get showered in cred it seems. Nice. Nice. Noice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

NO LONGER A 24 YEAR OLD VIRGIN GUYS!

Blackheart posted:

I've played through Ultima VII The Black Gate and Serpent Isle dozens of times in their original forms and later on Exult. I'd even play Ultima VIII again but I don't know if they ever finished the Pagan exult equivalent. I loving love Ultima.

Good news goon: dosbox emulates it perfectly.

• Locked thread