Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krustysean
Dec 25, 2014
I recently joined SA as a Christmas present to myself and my twisted sense of humor, but have been playing EVE on and off for a while. I am currently in an NPC corp (i don't want to poo poo up my old corp's pap stats), but have been in the CFC for most of my time in Eve.

I have recently tried to do some L4 missions in the time that I have spare and I must say that the prospect of slowly crushing my nuts in a bench vice is more pleasant than rescuing that whore Damsel again. I am a solo pvp noob (only really done medium to large CFC fleets), but I am quite keen to go poo poo in somebody's cornflakes whenever i have the time to kill.

Any ideas on who to harass (entity and location), how to do it (tactics to maximize the hurt) and what to fly (preferably a ship)? Happy to go anywhere for fun, just not hi-sec.

I am happy to post my epic loss mails (with commentary) for comedy purposes.

-krustysean

krustysean fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jan 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Remember to sign your posts.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

gently caress. gently caress, I hosed it up.

-Kazvall

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
welcome to sa, op. cornflakes are a good food that you shouldn't waste by making GBS threads in them okay? please dont poo poo in the flakes.

e: -Blazin0

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Whoah nelly.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I was going to eat some cornflakes but then I read the thread title and I threw them away. Well played, OP. Well played.

Your Lottery
Apr 27, 2009
What a lovely Christmas present. You should snub whoever gave it to you.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Post your epic and or fail lossmails m8 o7

~teh hexman

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
God bless u childe

Best of luck w the swarm

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
Gentlemen, begin countdown until the inevitable DANCE MY PUPPETS post!

-Missartaq

Cindare
Dec 20, 2006
And a Merry Christmas to you too, krustysean! Hopefully Santa Claus put some underwear under the tree for you this year.

In any case, welcome to the Fellowship of :10bux:!

--Missartaq

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Cindare posted:

And a Merry Christmas to you too, krustysean! Hopefully Santa Claus put some underwear under the tree for you this year.

In any case, welcome to the Fellowship of :10bux:!

--Missartaq

I get underwear and socks every year for Christmas. I would be happy to loan a pair of underwear to OP perhaps he can poo poo in them rather than making GBS threads in a bowl of cereal :psyduck:

~HeXx

Machado de Assis
Dec 12, 2005

oh great, another poo poo thread someone can "ironically" bump in a months time :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Machado de Assis posted:

oh great, another poo poo thread someone can "ironically" bump in a months time :cripes:

You forgot to sign your post

-xxScarybagelsxx

• Locked thread