Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
First up:

Beezy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank

by XyloJW
"Job"

Areola Grande

Holy poo poo, your av makes me green Miltank

Useless but hilarious 'mon IMO

Does beezy really mean job, like "blow beezy" or "rim beezy"? Serious question :l

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Also, the other night I was playing Poke The Bear with a mod called somethinghotep and decided I would experiment cleverly by saying to him the following:

"I'm gay".

He probated me immediately even though I think he was able to tell that I don't know or understand the history behind this phrase here on SA

Go ahead and attack. I am new here and willing to suffer the consequeces

Areola Grande

Ok, nobody is attacking. I guess is the chill forum after all

dogcrash truther

Ancient Aroma posted:

Holy poo poo, your av makes me green Miltank

Useless but hilarious 'mon IMO

Does beezy really mean job, like "blow beezy" or "rim beezy"? Serious question :l

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3TjRxntQk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ancient Aroma posted:

Also, the other night I was playing Poke The Bear with a mod called somethinghotep and decided I would experiment cleverly by saying to him the following:

"I'm gay".

He probated me immediately even though I think he was able to tell that I don't know or understand the history behind this phrase here on SA

Go ahead and attack. I am new here and willing to suffer the consequeces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVANQheoRUw

• Locked thread