Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
ahh its kicking rear end in my imagination. there are entire episodes dedicated to stuff like kurosawa resenting his popular co-worker and being ill in public. drat its good but its only in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

That would fwiggen own, OP.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

That would fwiggen own, OP.

i would like to see something like the part where kurosawa puts extra fish in everyone's lunchbox so theyll like him stretched out to the length of something like kaiji's pachinko arc

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Kurosawa was sleeping in an alley in the 2nd Kaiji opening. This is only the beginning of Kurosawa's power to become an anime.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's hosed up that we'll never get Kaiji S3, unless they decide to make another live action movie.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I would really like a Kurosawa, and Gambling Emperor Zero anime.

Bob Moog sex tape
Aug 26, 2004

Stoked. So loving stoked, OP.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Fukumoto should make the reefer madness anime adaptation to get enough government dole so he can make a kurosawa anime.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*zawa zawa zawa*

Protagonist:"This 'weed' is really 'dank'... But is it really right for me to smoke it?"

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Has anyone ever died from weed? Maybe an extreme allergic shock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

The_Frag_Man posted:

Has anyone ever died from weed? Maybe an extreme allergic shock?

Not directly, but THC pills have caused one or two fatal ODs.

• Locked thread