Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

The Piper posted:

When can you play tonight? I should be able to play anytime after 8pm EST

I don't get home from work until 11 pm. Tommorow after 8 pm. If that doesn't work we can take a sim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Andrew Luck breaks his collarbone at the end of the game because me and Piper were loving around and I ran a read option :suicide:

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
next week against Dubious will be my farewell game

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Week 6

Piper @ Dubious
Dave @ shadowhand

everyone else, CPU

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
I think I might just have to remove myself from both leagues (this and regular league). With the new job, I'm finding it really hard to commit to a lot of video game playing. Possibly in a few weeks, life will settle down, but I feel really bad about asking you (Dubious) yesterday and then not being able to follow up.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Who needs Luck...when you have Bryan Hoyer who throws for 500 yards and 6 td's.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

If you already haven't, I think I'm going to have to :rip:, just far too busy lately and seems it won't change for a few months. Loved the madden games this year with you guys and may be able to pop back in but most likely will be around time when Madden 16 is out. Peace guys see you around soon. :)

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
piper when do you want to the farewell game

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
9pm EST?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Piper's farewell game ends with 6 INTs. His defense was on to me the whole game, and one of those INTs being a pick six, and one play where he sold out on the run leaving a streaking Damnbro open were the difference, as I was poo poo at moving the ball and punted an assload.

Dave its just you before advance.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Advanced.

I can't lie, I'm losing steam for Madden.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
yuzenn, we apparently have a game!

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
Oh crap I didn't even realize we advanced

My wife has been off all week and it's making for odd sleep patterns on her part. Hopefully I can get the TV before 1 am tonight, but either way ill be online

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Oh crap I didn't even realize we advanced

My wife has been off all week and it's making for odd sleep patterns on her part. Hopefully I can get the TV before 1 am tonight, but either way ill be online

hows it look today

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

hows it look today

I should be online tonight sometime

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

I'm online now for a couple of hrs

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

I'm online now for a couple of hrs

lets play in like 30 minutes, my secondary awaits after eating Aaron Rodgers for 6 INTs last week :getin:

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Dubious posted:

lets play in like 30 minutes, my secondary awaits after eating Aaron Rodgers for 6 INTs last week :getin:

GG man, such an anti climatic ending to such a rollercoaster of a game.

Panthers edge the Cards 37-35 on a last second field goal to stay undefeated in the season at 7 and 0. Outside of three explosive plays (74 pass , 65 pass, 58 run) my squad mostly just kept the script except for some spectacularly executed plays by the Cards to force 2 fumbles and a pick six. I was seriously about to bench Stewart after the 2nd one, but that 58 yard TD kept him in. Olsen is my hero and he pretty much was my entire air offense outside of the 74 yarder where I knew there was a conservative play call that I could go over top upon.

I couldn't stop your QB after the half, but i'm pleased that the run game was at least contained.

GG and see you in the playoffs (a gauntlet of my buddy, you and Dave is nauseating to say the least)

Yuzenn fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Apr 12, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
GG.

Aside from those 3 ridiculous huge plays you scored on, I'm happy with my defensive performance. Forcing 2 fumbles and a pick six felt good, but with my running game shut the gently caress down, any called PA pass got sniffed out and i had to run for my life and hope somebody got pancaked so Logan Thomas could escape, and then there's that really bad INT i heaved trying to hit Desean Jackson over the middle of the field.

Whiffing on that 2nd INT though because you had my safety on size by about 7 inches was rough, which was one of your big plays.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advanced!

Dead weight is gone. All cpu games this week, knock em out

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I played my game against the CPU Vikings last night but apparently it disconnected right after the game and I lost instead.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Dubious is dropping and gave me commish. I'm going to continue playing, please post if you want to continue or are going to drop.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Me and my buddy (cowboys owner) are in

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm actually going to drop this league, looks like people want to consolidate to one league. Don't have time for more then one league. Whoever wants commish can have it. Yuzeen not sure how many people are left but if you and your friend want to you can join the main league since it looks like that's where everyone is headed.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
dave you cant advance bizarro 10 years and not give us the scoop!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Cards won the SB a few times, Giants won twice more. The Suh Contract wrecked the Giants cap though. Nobody fun made the hall of fame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Go bills.

• Locked thread