Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
do u guys remember this

some idiot i guess bought a forums account to defend his project from goon criticism

he said it was going to be this huge crowdsourced video game where every gamer is a designer, every writer an author, and a whole bunch of other bullshit and ppl made fun of him because he posted a bunch of low poly barrels and boxes as examples of his work

did he ever finish that shitheap or did he admit defeat

also maybe post about other clueless game making ideas guys in this thread like that one game with cherry venus i love that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ross "Big P" Peeler.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

teh epic hueg goonlord. :buddy:

:gb2gbs:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I don't remember the guy you're talking about but a couple of weeks ago someone made a forums account to promote their iOS/Android game where you play as Santa and poop on children down a chimney.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

*op's laugh gradually trails off* hah, well I uh... I guess you had to be there...

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

lmao if u think i laugh about anything

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Crimson Haze right

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it was me, op

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

arent there like a ton of these

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
everquest next, is a crowdsourced mmo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so, the new unreal game?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mung Dynasty posted:

do u guys remember this

some idiot i guess bought a forums account to defend his project from goon criticism

he said it was going to be this huge crowdsourced video game where every gamer is a designer, every writer an author, and a whole bunch of other bullshit and ppl made fun of him because he posted a bunch of low poly barrels and boxes as examples of his work

did he ever finish that shitheap or did he admit defeat

also maybe post about other clueless game making ideas guys in this thread like that one game with cherry venus i love that poo poo

This nigga gives no fucks, I can tell from his typing style.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I don't remember the guy you're talking about but a couple of weeks ago someone made a forums account to promote their iOS/Android game where you play as Santa and poop on children down a chimney.

i remember this

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
lowtax talked about it for a bit but then skittered back into the woodwork

this was before he came back and was good again

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Bestow

He had 2 different mmos planned out both called crimson haze for completely different reasons, after he melted down he came back like a year later and was all sorry guys that was really immature of me before I'm gonna shape up and try and make this properly and then melted down all over again. He did come up with suck my dong slobber and gay syndrome so I guess he couldn't have been all bad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gay slobber

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ross "Big P" Peeler.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Jackie D posted:

Crimson Haze right

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Bestow

He had 2 different mmos planned out both called crimson haze for completely different reasons, after he melted down he came back like a year later and was all sorry guys that was really immature of me before I'm gonna shape up and try and make this properly and then melted down all over again. He did come up with suck my dong slobber and gay syndrome so I guess he couldn't have been all bad

he did at least attempt to contribute some concept art, drawn with an auto-mirroring tool you can see in the first bit of this mock video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55etjY-KAvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94v0GgP9-dw

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
"crowdsourced" and "mmo" are two of the things most likely to drive a game straight into shitsville if not done very, VERY well

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schnedwob posted:

"crowdsourced" and "mmo" are two of the things most likely to drive a game straight into shitsville if not done very, VERY well

hmmmmmmmmm u sure??

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey sorry to interrupt your thread Mung Dynasty, but seeing as BonziBuddy64 is about to be permabanned I'm going thread to thread collecting donations for him on my steam account
http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackbabygoku
I'm currently accepting donations from all posters and most games WILL be accepted on Bonzi's Behalf. Thanks for checking out this post, and stay safe gamers!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Smythe posted:

hmmmmmmmmm u sure??

very, VERY sure

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Hey sorry to interrupt your thread Mung Dynasty, but seeing as BonziBuddy64 is about to be permabanned I'm going thread to thread collecting donations for him on my steam account
I'm currently accepting donations from all posters and most games WILL be accepted on Bonzi's Behalf. Thanks for checking out this post, and stay safe gamers!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

thats a lotta dota :eyepop:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

what happened to bonzibuddy

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

He came back later with something slightly resembling a game, it looked like this on other people's computers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96u4X0r3GXg

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Single Assed Doubleman you will live on in my heart always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

that guy owns

• Locked thread