Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Nyanners is the worst Personality and I dont care how ironic it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I have a deep respect for people who make other people seethingly mad, no matter the reason.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Monkey Man posted:

It's pretty depressing that someone this normal looking is reviewing hentai manga on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-81mqN0pbg

Holy poo poo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, Fakku is badass.

https://twitter.com/V15c0un/status/553107439588241409

https://twitter.com/FAKKU/status/553817003492794368

https://twitter.com/zerojustice315/status/553323190412668928

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Praise be to God.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats on your 250 star tweet!

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Finally, someone to fill the void Minxy left.

Cleavage isn't big enough

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
This guy.

This loving guy.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Lol

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
Oh man I thought all of Demo's stuff was nuked from YT forever, thank god they are still there

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Christ... Why would a person do this?

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head

Sinking Ship posted:

Christ... Why would a person do this?

Timothy Gregory posted:

Yes, I am an Azusa Nakano fanboy, I admit it. No smart remarks. I CAN tell reality from fiction.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I thought this would be funny but a couple of these people are just really pathetic and sad.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

The Monkey Man posted:

For what it's worth, she only made five of those hentai reviews, and the last one was a long, long time ago.

My theory is that she really loves anime, but she was made to make those videos because she's a sub in a master/slave relationship and her partner made her make them. That's only a hunch, which I based mostly on the fact that her username is "mostflogged".

i think she's a weirdo with big knockers and a dumb wig who likes hentai and that this is a dumb post

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

i think she's a weirdo with big knockers and a dumb wig who likes hentai and that this is a dumb post
i have to wonder how hosed up op's brain is where that is a more likely possibility than there just being a lady with some weird fetishes on youtube

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

All the youtube anime reviewers are terrible except that old man that went hiking and stopped to talk a little about anime. He's probably already dead by old age or snake bite but he had a good taste in anime.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

don't talk ignorant poo poo about grumpy jii-san

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Endorph posted:

i have to wonder how hosed up op's brain is where that is a more likely possibility than there just being a lady with some weird fetishes on youtube
normal looking woman plus intense self loathing and projection. it's more than possible that someone has grosser interests than him....but it has to be a him.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

don't talk ignorant poo poo about grumpy jii-san

I don't like the sound quality in his videos or that his Tatami Galaxy review included spoilers but otherwise he's cool

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

All the youtube anime reviewers are terrible except that old man that went hiking and stopped to talk a little about anime. He's probably already dead by old age or snake bite but he had a good taste in anime.

Sadly he died awhile back :smith:

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
He wasn't the worst but he certainly was the weirdest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

:eyepop:

• Locked thread