Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Alright so, during the Iron Bowl last year I made a TFF/SAS Steam Community that was supposed to be a fun place to hangout and play sports video games or whatever the hell. Things kinda fell through and I forgot about it.

BUT NOW IT'S BACK!! <- Click here

You can win a $20 Steam Game (Or comparable SA thing) by doing stuff!

quote:

YOU CAN WIN STUFF BY BEING GOOD AT GUESSING FOOTBALL!

Yeah, I've posted two events. Don't judge me for it. Anywho, look here.

I will gift you a steam gift of up to $20 if you can correct predict the Super Bowl Participants, final score, and the Super Bowl MVP. Fun for the whole family. If you want a forums cert or something instead I can work that too.

Rules:

1. By January 18th at the start of the NFCCG, you must predict the two super bowl participants.
2. Guess the final of the game.
3. Guess who may be the Super Bowl MVP
4. Tie-breaker: If two people have won, it's a coin flip! If more, I will really have to think of something.

-Post below to be entered with your picks.

It's gonna be grand! During big sports events (Championships and the like for NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB/Soccer Stuff) there will be lotteries, games, group chats etc. Join up and you probably w̶i̶l̶l̶ won't be disappointed!

Come on down, it won't hurt if you join.

If you wanna be in on the SB contest post in either the Steam Community or in this thread

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jan 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:siren:

AFCCG-Indianapolis-New England
NFCCG-Green Bay-Seattle

Cast your bets!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Participants- Seattle and New England

Final Score - 34 - 28 with Seattle winning

Super Bowl MVP - Bobby Wagner

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You have one hour to place your bets!!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DaveC, Silly Burrito Wheez the Roux, and Metapod are our finalists with Seattle and New England

DaveC
31-28SEA Lynch MVP
Wheez the Roux
38-24SEA Chancellor MVP
Silly Burrito
24-17NE Brady MVP
Metapod
34-28 Wagner MVP

Perfect! There's almost no way you can tie.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
so did silly burrito win or did everyone lose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Metapod posted:

so did silly burrito win or did everyone lose?

It appears as though silly burrito has won!

• Locked thread