Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Does Akagi have its own version of this dude whos also in all fukomoto mangas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

haha just noticed flat top glasses guy is in that pic too

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
lmao
Of these guys
All three
I'm actually

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

K. Flaps posted:

lmao
Of these guys
All three
I'm actually

I'm a USA america man

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Does Akagi have its own version of this dude whos also in all fukomoto mangas

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Someone please help me, the Akagi's online go from 72 straight to 82

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Someone please help me, the Akagi's online go from 72 straight to 82

I went to the translators homepage and even they don't have links for those. I think they just never got translated.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Well at least I watched the anime, but it's disappointing because I'm finally at the point where I can just glance at the tiles and go "oh that hand is really bad" or "that one is really good" without having to be told.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

zawa

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
God drat it it skips from 84 to 91 as well

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I was excited to see what he did with the drat Xia IT WAS THE loving DORA INDICATOR

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I can't believe I've missed so many Akagi chapters... We're going to have to storm the HQ of FKMTKrazy and make our demands known.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Well okay: I settled down for the following reason. Chapter 92 literally just explains ALL the events of chapters 84-91 which is fine

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Wait are they still on NamekWashizu jesus christ it's been over half the manga.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
3/4 of the manga is that guy

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The best part of the arc is either that every chapter has the exact same full page panel of Akagi looking straight ahead without any expression in front of a black background, or the fact that the guy draws people in his super goofy style but every once in a while super high detail grisly Berserk demons will show up

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It's bullshit that Washizu gets to get unlimited advice from his minions

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
drat... 184... one of the best Ron's I've ever seen

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
This washizu guy would probably have won already if he didn't look furiously angry or grin covered in drool whenever he makes a play or draws a tile. His bluffs aren't very good.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

The Washizu origin story is badass too

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
A lot of badass stuff happened in the recent Akagi translations. For instance, Akagi drew a Pei.

But he didn't play the pei!!

Washizu drew a 7 man...

And played a 9 man!!

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Akagi wasn't in tenpai, but now he is

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
That's old btw folks: Akagi is in tenpai now. He's waiting for a pei.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

this was a really good page from volume 25

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I love every page where the gods of every religion are kowtowing to Washizu. It always makes me laugh

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I like every issue where it's just washizu thinking really hard about some poo poo that the reader already knows

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
I love that, despite the fact that I haven't seen any further than the anime, I can come into this thread and read just any random page from any current chapter of the manga and not receive even the slightest spoiler further than AKAGI IS A GAMBLER!!!! PSYCHOLOGY!!!! HE HAS A GOOD OR PERHAPS BAD HAND ALTHOUGH IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER EITHER WAY!!!! ZAWA ZAWA!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The sand in the depths of this thread is magical sand.

• Locked thread