Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Those are legit funny as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

how did they get their hands on my summer vacation video??

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Holly poo poo, I just realised that roskomnadzor banned SA front page. Are we turning into North Korea? :sadpeanut:

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

russian aphex twin?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kirs posted:

Holly poo poo, I just realised that roskomnadzor banned SA front page. Are we turning into North Korea? :sadpeanut:

That's why I made this:

Mr. Nice! posted:

I guess lowtax pissed off russia

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's why I made this:

And what I'm going to do now without your pictures?

According to government site they banned SA for that thread. What's even wron with that thread?
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/positive-school-posters/6/

E: I'll answer to my own question. There is a picture of how you should properly cut your veins.

Kirs fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jan 29, 2016

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

woodenchicken posted:

russian aphex twin?

I was thinking, Russian Tim & Eric, or especially in Little Big's case, Russian Die Antwoord.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Front page works fine for me as usual. For a second I was happy that our site still had some notoriety.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

woodenchicken posted:

Front page works fine for me as usual. For a second I was happy that our site still had some notoriety.

It's only for user from Russia.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I know. Are you on Yota or something? Some providers block more sites than others.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Vermont-IT

Actually you're right, I remember how some sites were not blocked for my friends and were for me.

Anyway, I fixed it now. So I'm back in business.

wipe up or ship out
Nov 5, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Anybody here in Romania? I gotta go to the central area near Cincu. I hear that's a true paradise.

Are you with the us army? cause I remember a US convoy passed through my town (ploiesti) on their way to that area.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Kirs posted:

Anyway, I fixed it now. So I'm back in business.

kalstrams posted:

are you on vpn, or not yet, kirs?

in other news, we lost our op to deadmau5

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

kalstrams posted:

in other news, we lost our op to deadmau5

Now your question makes perfect sense. I was able to use forums with simplified UI, which I thought was due to cloud magic. But after several days I thought something wrong and clicked front page. :aaaaa:

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is there a RKN warning message when you click front page, or just an error?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

woodenchicken posted:

Is there a RKN warning message when you click front page, or just an error?
i think it's on per-isp basis, but usually like this

"dear users, we are sorry but access to this resource is restricted, due a or b or c or combination of thereof"

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Just wondering what he gets. SA just kinda works like poo poo sometimes, even without government shenanigans. I sometimes get the "simplified UI" thing too, or all images refuse to load. Maybe it's just one of those days.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i wonder what cloud2butt magic happens with the simplified interface thing that you mention guys

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Yeah I got the government notification that this website is blocked and you can check other losers here here and here.
I installed extension for google chrome that was conveniently linked at those sites :D and now I have normal UI and front page back.

BIG BIC SQUAD
Jan 24, 2015

a happy snowman posted:

When we left he stayed at that bar, having made friends with four other tables

drat

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RandomAction Man posted:

Are you with the us army? cause I remember a US convoy passed through my town (ploiesti) on their way to that area.

Yeah. Basically this: http://www.nationalguard.mil/News/A...esolute-ca.aspx

We're building a bunch of stuff for your military.

I've traveled Ukraine and Russia extensively, but not Romania. From talking to my buddies that are there now I'm afraid I'm just going to be hanging out with a bunch of farmers in the middle of nowhere.

wipe up or ship out
Nov 5, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

We're building a bunch of stuff for your military.

Which is ironic considering that our military mostly exists to build stuff for its officers.

The guys I met in Ploiesti were wearing stupid giant hats and were cavalry or something like that.

That area of Romania is really quiet and theres a lot of history and nature trails around there. Stay away from the south.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RandomAction Man posted:

Which is ironic considering that our military mostly exists to build stuff for its officers.

The guys I met in Ploiesti were wearing stupid giant hats and were cavalry or something like that.

That area of Romania is really quiet and theres a lot of history and nature trails around there. Stay away from the south.

I remember working in signal in the US Army in Afghanistan, and we occasionally worked with some Romanian forces.

This one man, the Romanian unit signals officer, who we knew as Captain Mac, would stop by all the time to check on his forward base's communications status, as they would lie to him and say they couldn't send the reports because xyz was down -- a quick trip or phone call to our office and we could confirm, no it was not. He would then call his people from our office to bitch them out for being "lazy sacks of poo poo," and after hanging up would confide in us that he really wished he was back in Romanian Army infantry, killing gypsies.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RandomAction Man posted:

Yeah, but what about the Americans?

HA!!........

wipe up or ship out
Nov 5, 2008
Please dont post pictures of our WizardKing tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

spacetoaster posted:

Alabama National Guard

Are you helping with hot dog construction and racism development?

• Locked thread