Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

I currently have a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3 motherboard. I'm using some G.Skill F3-12800 2GBx4.

Anyway, I'm using my computer and the keyboard goes all wacky. Unit shits down and won't display anything into the screen, but everything is on. I take out all my memory, put it all back in, it works for 20 minutes then shuts back down.

I then take out all the memory and put only a single stick in my DDR3_1 slot. Three of the 4 sucks boot up, so I basically have one bad stick. I place memory into slots 1&2.

Now here is the problem, I can't boot into the OS. I get to this screen that says, "hey your computer couldn't wake from hibernation, pick option #2 to delete the hibernation data and restart."

The problem is, my keyboard isn't responding. Sometimes I see a light on it, sometimes I don't. I've tried all 10 USB slots that I have and it's non responsive. Any ideas?

Edit: I literally smashed my keyboard out of frustration and it started to work... There we go!

obi_ant fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Jan 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread